+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: The Mentalist

Re: The Mentalist

I'm still really enjoying it. I almost thought I was watching Criminal Minds with the Sherrif though! I'm pretty sure he's been in ever crime type drama as a sherrif.

I'm watching & I'm liking it. Ratings are in the Top 10, so it looks good for a full season pick up.

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar

This show is really growing on me. I'm absolutely on the Simon Baker bandwagon!

We are really enjoying this show at our house. Loved the line about the cell phone trick only working on tv and not real life.

I love Simon Baker!!! He really makes this show... it was great the way he won the money, but was completely detached from it. Maybe his giving it away to the dealer who needed to save her mother was predictable, but I loved it just the same!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

This has become one of my favorite shows! And I too love Simon Baker! Never heard of him before this, how I missed such a gorgeous actor in the past I don't know! LOL! But I'm hooked now! Some of the writing is weak on this show, but Simon and Robin are so great in their roles that they make it work. Plus, the supporting cast isn't half bad either. I enjoy it a lot.

To the Point

I love Simon Baker, but have only watched once. I just haven't locked it into my radar yet, so I don't think to watch.

This man is so beautiful! I could watch him with his little smile and the twinkle in his eye even if he were playing a bad guy!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3233092;
    This man is so beautiful! I could watch him with his little smile and the twinkle in his eye even if he were playing a bad guy!
    That sums it up beautifully! He really has charm and from the photo's I've seen in TV Guide (he is a photography buff on the set) - he radiates that charm all of the time. They look to be having fun and I like the way he relates to them all on screen as well.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

The Mentalist and Fringe are my two favorite new shows of the season so far. I'm still eagerly awaiting Dollhouse and Leverage.

Please count me in among the Simon Baker admirers. He is perfect for this role.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread