+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: The Mentalist

Re: The Mentalist

I was really surprised by the romantic admissions from Patrick and Teresa! I really thought they would have her go off to Washington and Jane would just continue working with the FBI! There was never a hint that he was up for any real relationship with any woman. Although we could all see that he was very fond of Lisbon and they had a strong work connection going.

He looked like he was ready to lay some lovin' on her too.

Of course, the writers of the show will make the next season about someone threatening her and him having to protect her and she will almost get murdered, like he former family.....I really wish they wouldn't go there, but you know they will. That will be painful to watch, but they would rather go that predictable route, rather than use their creativity. Just wait. I hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I thought Jane was HOT. The kissing was great, IMO. I wish they had shown more. Anyone know what else this guy has appeared in? I may be his number one fan!
    He has been in a lot of movies, but the most well-known are L.A. Confidential and The Devil Wears Prada. You can see his complete bio on IMDB.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Thanks. I saw both, but he didn't stand out in those movies. Hmmm......

I thought Jane was HOT. The kissing was great, IMO. I wish they had shown more. Anyone know what else this guy has appeared in? I may be his number one fan!
    He's done a lot of work, but two of his best known films would be The Devil Wears Prada and Margin Call. He also did a tv series that ran for several seasons called The Guardian.

Hope this helps.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Thanks. I saw both, but he didn't stand out in those movies. Hmmm......
    He was short lived in LA Confidential as he was murdered pretty quickly after introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    He has been in a lot of movies, but the most well-known are L.A. Confidential and The Devil Wears Prada. You can see his complete bio on IMDB.
    IMDB is an absolutely invaluable repository of movie & TV information. I love that site.

Oh, that must be why I don't recall him in that movie. lol

I found this article that has a few photos. Nice looking family.

Mentalist Simon Baker reveals he believes his body needs work when it comes to being a pin up | Mail Online

I don't know if his body needs work or not, but his smile could charm a snake.
    PWS, mushybrain and Debb70 like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I don't know if his body needs work or not, but his smile could charm a snake.
    '

Don't you know it! That devilish little smile is so charming. It's so natural too.
    Florimel and PWS like this.

+ Reply to Thread