+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: The Mentalist

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Re: The Mentalist

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Neither Abbott's lies nor Kim's being an agent came as a surprise, but it didn't matter. I enjoyed the episode. I know there's one more next week, but I really hope we get at least another season with Patrick Jane. I'd like to see more of the young man who helped Jane, perhaps as a recurring character from time to time.
    I like the new direction the show is taking. I was getting a bit frustrated with the Redjohn storyline.

I'm hoping we see more of the young man too. We've got to find out what was said in his and Jane's whispered conversation. No doubt it will be key in Jane's FBI arrangement.
    Punkin, Florimel and PWS like this.

I looks as though they will all be working for the FBI next season. We already know Grace and Wayne are leaving the show. Now we know Cho is already at the FBI. Jane is already working on getting Lisbon to join him working for FBI. As much as I love seeing familiar California cities while they're working for CBI, the national bureau will allow them to film in different locations. Now they just need a couple new sidekicks and they're back in business for a new season!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I guess Kim could be a potential sidekick, and rival for Lisbon...not that Patrick would ever trust her the way he does Lisbon now. SO glad to see Cho! And I'd also like to see the young guy who helped him again. He was so excited it was adorable.
    Punkin and Florimel like this.

I think Patrick knew what was going to happen when he returned to the states. I don't think he knew Kim was FBI though? But, this looks like it is going to be an interesting turn for the show.
    Hyper likes this.

I read that the next couple of episode titles include the "white" and "gold." The new arc seems to have some kind of rainbow name. I'm quite interested to see what may be coming next.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

OMG I love Cho!!!!! He is so funny. Even got another smile out of him when he turned and told Jane that they could catch up later.
    Cho trying to explain to Wiley why people call him Coyote. LOL
    JLuvs, Florimel and PWS like this.

Love "The Coyote" too! So, for the new cast: Tech Expert - check! Now, a couple new sidekicks for Cho and we're back in business!
    Florimel and PWS like this.

Thoroughly enjoyed this episode. I have high hopes for this new series of events that have started to unfold. The Coyote schtick was marvelous and will be a great foil for Cho.

I had dropped this show from regular viewing until learning that they were wrapping the Red John story. I started watching again from the beginning of this season and I'm so happy I went back.
    Punkin and FlyAKite like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, Wylie seems to combine both Grace's computer skills and Wayne's straight arrowness and lack of cool.... That whole roadrunner discussion was hilarious.
    Punkin likes this.

Does anyone remember any other show that has changed tack like this one has right in the middle of the season. New cast, new setting, new story line. I like it alot. Except....there is no longer the beautiful Grace VanPelt to look at. I wonder if there are plans for a spin off with her & Rigsby as their Security consultancy gains footing?
    Punkin and PWS like this.

+ Reply to Thread