+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: The Mentalist

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: The Mentalist

Yeah, the show started, and there's no sign of Grace in the home, and I"m thinking, whaaat? And then we flash to Grace in the office in that phase where she was always seen blocked by large pots or a desk because she was pregnant, and then I recognized the plot. I watched anyway, to see Rigsby and his dad dying, but I was irked. I want RJ wound up so we can see if Jane will stay on at the CBI after he is gone or if the show will end.

Got the new show here. Strange that some places had a rerun and other got the new show.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

For the sake of the West Coast--if you've seen the show you can read this
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Red John is gone--FINALLY! So what next... Patrick seems to be leaving town.... I was a little worried that the woman from the church got away, kept expecting her to come up behind Jane as he strangled RJ
    but I continued watching the news on CBS and they had an interview with the stars during which they said (this really is a spoiler)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that the show will pick up 2 years in the future...so I'm guessing Jane returns somehow...maybe he managed to frame all the bad guys for killing each other. But they definitely plan to continue the show clearly.
    Punkin and SpringMaiden27 like this.

I saw your spoiler #2, PWS. It was shown in the description of the upcoming episode which is titled, My Blue Heaven is the name. It surprised me, but I think it's a good idea as it will give some freshness to the show. I think the episode title after that is Green Thumb, so it looks like they sticking with the color theme, but changing the palette. I hope the show does continue, with a new perspective.
    Punkin likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Well, this bummed me right the heck out.

PWS likes this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hmm, how did Jane not expect that double cross? He certainly didn't seem to have seen that he'd been conned. He must be rusty....

The CBI gang seemed to be moving on after Patrick left. But you could see they missed each other and their working together. And for Jane not to see that the FBI wouldn't live up to the bargain was very unlike his usual keen planning. They want to keep him on a very tight leash with the threat of prison over his head! But you got to know he will get the upper hand eventually.

I love Cho. I hope we see more of him now. When he told Jane he missed him in that dead pan voice Then he smiled when he walked away. So cute!!
    Punkin, JLuvs, Florimel and 3 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Hmm, how did Jane not expect that double cross? He certainly didn't seem to have seen that he'd been conned. He must be rusty....
    I think he was surprised by Kim being an agent, but I think he fully expected the double cross from Abbott. I am waiting for more to be said about the supposed other five copies of his terms that Patrick waved in front of Abbott. I have a feeling Patrick somehow made sure the deal was official, and Abbott's signature meant more than just that he had read the terms. Time will tell.
    Punkin and cablejockey like this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Neither Abbott's lies nor Kim's being an agent came as a surprise, but it didn't matter. I enjoyed the episode. I know there's one more next week, but I really hope we get at least another season with Patrick Jane. I'd like to see more of the young man who helped Jane, perhaps as a recurring character from time to time.
    Punkin and PWS like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread