+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: The Mentalist

Re: The Mentalist

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I have decided that Grace VanPelt is the most gorgeous woman on TV, nice wedding this week too.
    I agree. She's stunning.
    Punkin likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Last season we noticed Grace was always behind a desk and was putting on a little weight in her face. And then she went away to study with the FBI for a while. That always translates to 'baby time' for an actress. I read that Grace and Wayne will not return for the next season. Sorry to hear that. They, along with Cho, are some of my favorite supporting characters.

I have a feeling this will be the last season anyway.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I've gotten the impression that this will be the last season too. As soon as Red John is revealed, it will be over.

It's hard to tell if this will be the final season, but I did read they are planning to take it in a new direction after the Red John story ends. It just might get some viewers back. I've come back since I hear this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

They may be approaching it the way CSI NY did for the last couple of (shakey) seasons. Treating them like they're the last. The Mentalist was on the bubble last season.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I wondered if they'd really ruled out that sherriff... even if he did pass up an opportunity to kill Jane. Yes, he doesn't have a height phobia, but he does have one about pigeons or bats or whatever was flying around his head as they left the tower maybe....

Great wedding...

I think Jane definitely ruled him out as a suspect, but there was a commercial I remember seeing where Jane says something like "RJ made a mistake" but the flashes on the screen said "RJ never makes mistakes" --- so unless some more suspects actually show up dead, I wouldn't rule anyone out.

I've started watching again since they announced the approaching end of the Red John story and, once again, I'm enjoying. The next four episode still have the color Red in their titles, so I'm thinking that the story line will reach its conclusion in the November 24 episode, titled simply Red John.

After that, I'm seeing two new episode titles, My Blue Heaven and Green Thumb, which will bring us to 10 episodes. Previous seasons have all been between 22 - 24 episodes. I don't know if there's a break between fall and winter or if this season will stop at 10 episodes, but I'm going to try to keep up with it.

I did read that Beth Riesgraf fomerly of Leverage will be guest starring in an upcoming episode. I loved her Parker character and I'm looking forward to seeing her again.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Poor Parker, I thought she & Cho would have been cool together. Did anyone else catch Jane's shout out to Leverage?
    Florimel and TripleGemini like this.

+ Reply to Thread