+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: The Mentalist

Re: The Mentalist

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    So, basically this past episode was dedicated to getting Lorelai out of jail and learning she had a sister? They could have made it a side plot. I'm so sick of this whole RJ thing. We already supposed/knew that RJ was someone Jane already knew. So frustrating!
    I know spoilers told us that RJ was someone Jane already knew - but Jane never knew it was someone he met and shook hands with - that was new information to him. That, as small as it was, was the whole point of the show.....

I am tired of the RJ thing and wish they could wrap that up this season and move forward since the show works very well with non-RJ episodes.

I love the gal that plays Lorelei, so I did enjoy the epi.

Click to see Spoiler:
    the spoiler has said that Red John will be someone we've seen throughout the seasons, so I think that part will be interesting to see Jane question the people in his life - not verbally, but be more acutely aware of his interactions with people
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I know spoilers told us that RJ was someone Jane already knew - but Jane never knew it was someone he met and shook hands with - that was new information to him. That, as small as it was, was the whole point of the show.....
    True enough. I just wish we could FFd to the part where he finds out and do some flashbacks to how. I'm still bitter it took a whole episode for that reveal.
    Duxxy likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I hope they realize that they can finish with RJ and still motivate Jane to stay with the police...using his powers for good being enough reward ( and if they can do a romance with Lisbon as well as Castle did it, that, too!).
    Florimel likes this.

nah - I dont' see Lisbon and Jane quite the same way as I see Beckett and Castle - there is no sexual chemistry/tension between them and I want them to keep it that way.

How pregnant is Amanda anyway?? Holy cow - like we can't tell??

Anyway - I am soooo enjoying this season far more than last.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

She's glued to that computer behind a stack of papers...

Well, there have been those Jane teasing "I love you" remarks and wasn't there also a revealing dream he had about his feelings?

I didn't know she was pregnant! I still think she's one of the most beautiful women on television right now.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I didn't know she was either... but last show I realized she's done NOTHING but computer work for weeks...and thought, a ha! Pregnant. I agree, beautiful.

Amanda is due this winter. She's gorgeous. You can hide the bump but the fact that she's pregnant is quite obvious. I wonder if she'll be taking some time off or if her due date is during a hiatus - maybe over the Christmas break?

This Red John storyline has dragged on too long, I want it to be over already! I thought Laroche was Red John. I don't think the writers know who Red John is
    FlyAKite likes this.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I agree on the Red John issue - it's getting to the point I think even CBS is hinting either wrap it up or the show's timeslot will continue to change. Sunday at 9 (CST) is a very dangerous spot for longevity (See "Pan AM," "666 Park Avenue," etc.).

And I think the show IS better without the Red John stories now.
    FlyAKite likes this.

JLuvs and mom2 like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread