+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: The Mentalist

Re: The Mentalist

LOVING Dark Jane.
    Duxxy likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Loving that we are starting to see a little something developing between Jane and Lisbon...even if he has to be drugged to recognize it!

As much as I love Simon Baker on my screen, I don't know how much longer I can watch any more Red John storylines. If it doesn't end soon, I might have to switch to something else. I can't remember how many seasons the mentalist has been on, but however many it is just too much. I do love the dark Jane as someone else said and I do love the chemistry between Jane and Lisbon, though.
    Mike'sgirl, Florimel and Coco46 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    As much as I love Simon Baker on my screen, I don't know how much longer I can watch any more Red John storylines. If it doesn't end soon, I might have to switch to something else. I can't remember how many seasons the mentalist has been on, but however many it is just too much. I do love the dark Jane as someone else said and I do love the chemistry between Jane and Lisbon, though.
    I dropped the show for that very reason! There are too many other show options available then to watch something that just goes on and on unresolved. I will occasionally catch a show airing as repeat, but unless they finish off Red John once and for all - I will never be a regular again. Great cast, just tired of that same endless theme.
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

I agree. There is so much else he can do with the department. I've lost all interest in Red John and I don't make the effort to watch anymore.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    I dropped the show for that very reason! There are too many other show options available then to watch something that just goes on and on unresolved. I will occasionally catch a show airing as repeat, but unless they finish off Red John once and for all - I will never be a regular again. Great cast, just tired of that same endless theme.
    Not sure if anyone's read this about RJ

Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't have the article but it was posted online a few months back in regards to who RJ is and it was said that RJ is someone that we have seen on the show on a regular basis - so that would mean it is someone within the CBI - I say either Cho or Bertram
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It couldn't possibly be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Cho without totally destroying the ambiance of the group. None of the core 5 people can be RJ. After that anything goes. My bet is the slimy "boss"... the bald heavy guy, whose name I don't know although I think at one point he was ruled out as well and it looked likely to be a more G-Man looking guy, whose name I also forget. Sorry!

Can someone remind me. Has Rigsby's babymama just left, or is he sharing physical custody, one week in one place, one in another? Surely it must be the latter? She seemed like a sane woman, and if she's worried about his job she wouldn't just abandon the baby with him. He looked so sad this last episode... losing his awful dad, alone with his baby...surely not how he'd hoped his life would turn out.

I just may have to go back to recording and viewing this show for a while. Henry Ian Cusick is beginning a guest story arc this Sunday, I believe. I don't know how long his story arc is supposed to last or even too much of what it's about, but I will be checking it out.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

So, basically this past episode was dedicated to getting Lorelai out of jail and learning she had a sister? They could have made it a side plot. I'm so sick of this whole RJ thing. We already supposed/knew that RJ was someone Jane already knew. So frustrating!
    Florimel likes this.

I really didnt think they would still have the red john story line going on after all this time. Sometimes Patrick seems crazy with his quest to find this guy. I like the shows where he is laid back and laughing at everyone.
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread