+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: The Mentalist

Re: The Mentalist

I think Grace's fiancee is somehow in on the red John thing. Just a feeling I have.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I think Grace's fiancee is somehow in on the red John thing. Just a feeling I have.
    hmmmm....That would certainly make it interesting. I hadn't thought about that possibility.

I love this show.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I agree. There is something that is not right about the guy. I also think that he is the one that set the guy on fire in the cell.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    I agree. There is something that is not right about the guy. I also think that he is the one that set the guy on fire in the cell.
    I think that, too. I also don't think he 'froze' when Grace was in trouble.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.

To the Point

I had to rewatch the ending because I could not stay awake the night it aired. I watched much more closely and I am pretty sure he didn't freeze, he just wasn't going to fire on the bad guys. Just more confirmation.......

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    It's actually bad now that I can often guess who the killer is by how familiar the guest actors are to me. Althought the other day when a LOST actress ("Juliette") was on SVU I was sure she'd be the killer and it turned out that she was just who the police thought did it.
    IKR - it irks me, CSI did a show about a woman suspected to have been dead - and they had Dina Meyer in that role - like the audience didn't know that no way was Dina Meyer playing a dead person.

Castle did a show on a soap set with tons of big names, and the perp was probably the lesser known - although I had her fingered for it very early.

They had Corbin Bernson, Jane Seymour, Rebecca Buddig, Cameron Matheson, Steve from Sex and the City - and none of them did it.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    IKR - it irks me, CSI did a show about a woman suspected to have been dead - and they had Dina Meyer in that role - like the audience didn't know that no way was Dina Meyer playing a dead person.

Castle did a show on a soap set with tons of big names, and the perp was probably the lesser known - although I had her fingered for it very early.

They had Corbin Bernson, Jane Seymour, Rebecca Buddig, Cameron Matheson, Steve from Sex and the City - and none of them did it.
    I actually know that actress better than the others (except Jane S). She was in a lot of movies when she was a little girl...Andre, When A Man Loves A Woman, to name a couple. She disappeared for awhile, grew up and now I'm seeing her everywhere. P!NK picked her to star in latest video, . F(insert more letters here)g Perfect.

I remember her from Napolean Dynamite - my son watched it so many times. I saw When a Man Loves a woman. She always looks familiar to me when I see her, but I can never remember from where. And most likely it's from that movie, I watch it whenever it's on TV - but that's been a while.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I remember her from Napolean Dynamite - my son watched it so many times. I saw When a Man Loves a woman. She always looks familiar to me when I see her, but I can never remember from where. And most likely it's from that movie, I watch it whenever it's on TV - but that's been a while.
    Most recently she was on Veronica Mars as one of VM's good friends.

Never watched that show - I did check out her IMDB page and a lot of what she's done, I've not watched.

+ Reply to Thread