+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: The Mentalist

Re: The Mentalist

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3910387;
    The voice to me sounded like that cop at the beginning of the show that wanted him out of the room so his men coulddo their thing.
    I agree. I just watched this again.... and the slightness of the build, the voice (even though it was disguised) reminded me of the impatient cop that hastened Jane out of Marley's bedroom. Also, it would fit in with what we have already seen, since RJ was definitely able to be in a prison.

I don't remember exactly what was said in the episode about the prisoner that "knew" RJ from prison, but I think viewers assumed the prisoner met RJ because he was a prisoner in the same cell, perhaps he was/is a cop that worked there previously? That the cop showed up on the scene to hasten Jane out of Marley's room, might be so that viewers will remember him when we finally see a face off between RJ and Jane. It might be anticlimactic if some total stranger suddenly appears in the role of RJ at the end of this plot.... I think Red John is a police officer.

Interesting that RJ did not shoot to kill the guy who had been Marley's boyfriend (shot in the knee). RJ wanted the roommate/boyfriend "RJ imitators" killed, but not the guy that was being coerced to kill Jane by them.

I am so tired of this story line! I really want it resolved so that we can move forward on to other stories. I am also relieved that Christina is out of the romantic picture and off with RJ........ I don't trust her. I have no invested interest in her survival, and I don't think I would have ever matched them up for dating. If she survives, I hope she learns a valuable lesson.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I agree they are dragging this story line out a bit too far. Resolve it, and let's concentrate on the group solving crimes in their special style.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Mike'sgirl....I had totally forgotten about the rude cop in the beginning of the show. Now that you mention it....he was really rude for no good reason. Antogonizing, even....which fits right in with RJ's personality. If he's not RJ, maybe he's another recruit or follower of RJ, just as the secretary was.

I do hope they wrap this up soon.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

What the heck did the bad guy say at the end to Patrick Jane?! I couldn't get my CC to work.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;4109449;
    What the heck did the bad guy say at the end to Patrick Jane?! I couldn't get my CC to work.
    From a review I read, I think he said, "tiger, tiger". Which means he was a follower of Red John.

yes, I had my CC on (I always do) and he did say Tiger, Tiger.
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Thank you both. I knew it had to have something to do with Red John (as that was given away in the description of the episode). I just simply couldn't make the words out.

Could someone remind me what the significance of Tiger Tiger is? I know it means something but I'll be darned if I can remember what...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Red John recited the poem "The Tyger" (Tyger tyger burning bright, In the forests of the night) to Jane at the end of last season (when he was trapped in the chair).

Really don't like that guy interrogating the team about the prisoner who set himself on fire ...

I hated that Cho was put in that position, glad that he backed up Rigsby, and am wondering when Jane will intervene and get that guy out of the picture. Then part of me wonders if this guy is Red John.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread