+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: The Mentalist

Re: The Mentalist

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3765859;
    The Mentalist - not Castle. So that be Lisbon in Glamour clothes.

and yeah - the CBI fundraising - weird.
    Maybe the fundraiser is to raise money for the families of the CBI agents that were killed...just a thought.

Didn't Lisbon say the money was for the dept?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

TV Guide February 8 - 14, 2010 (with Julianna Margulies on the cover) has a feature on Tim Kang. The article is entitled CHO TIME! and there is a gorgeous pic of him in the center. Have to read the article yet, but I can't stop drooling on it. I guess
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he has a centric episode coming up soon.
    Even if you don't want to read the article, stop by to look at his photo - he is the centerfold of the magazine.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I loved Cho's episode!
    However, one thing I noticed was that the TV Guide episode explained the term "Ice Man" better than what was given out last night. Cho's history was that when he was young, he was a gangbanger, but he only did jobs on the bad people. You went to him when you wanted something done cold. Tim Kang described his character - He was "a vigilante who did awful things, but always to awful people. If you fell on the wrong side of his moral compass, he had no problem taking you out."
    Cho refused to hurt good people, so when he was asked to participate in a home invasion involving innocent people, he abruptly quit the vice world and went straight.

You got the feeling that was his past, but I thought the article gave me a better understanding. I thought his performance was wonderful last night, especially since his character is so different in real life. Owain Yeoman (Rigsby) said: "Tim is funny, outgoing and gregarious; then when he's about to do a scene, he suddenly puts on his Cho face. He makes being vey serious very interesting. I don't know how he does it."

I was very touched when he went for forgiveness to his best friend's mother at the end. Love Tim Kang
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

PWS
    FORT Fogey

That's interesting that he's so different in real life, as he does the stoic stone face really well....
    So had the 3 of them planned out that last confrontation with the head janitor, purposefully gotten locked up so they could drag him along to the end? I mean Cho had the fake blood handy so it couldn't have been spur of the moment, right?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3826872;
    That's interesting that he's so different in real life, as he does the stoic stone face really well....
    So had the 3 of them planned out that last confrontation with the head janitor, purposefully gotten locked up so they could drag him along to the end? I mean Cho had the fake blood handy so it couldn't have been spur of the moment, right?
    Right. I think it was planned and they probably suspected the janitor but didn't know whether the suit guy was also involved.
    Christopher Reeve

All I know is Cho was hot in this episode...lol The man can rock a pair of jeans. Hello!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I want Tim Kang
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3828823;
    I want Tim Kang
    Me too!
    I think that is why I haven't thrown out last week's TV Guide with his centerfold picture in it. My husband asked if he could toss it now, and I lied and said there was an article I still needed to read, but really I am not ready to let go of his picture. hrtbeat
    Christopher Reeve

I finally got to watch this episode. Tim Kang was so hot--I have fallen in love. I told my husband that if Tim Kang showed up and wanted to ravage me, that would be my free one. I wish I had seen that TV Guide--I would have snapped that up. It is very interesting how different he is--he is so well at being stoic. I haven't let anyone erase the DVR--I will probably watch this when I need my fix in the future.

+ Reply to Thread