+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: The Mentalist

Re: The Mentalist

Well I am a BIG Tim Kang (Cho) fan........ so as long as I get to see him each week, I am happy!
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3751055;
    Well I am a BIG Tim Kang (Cho) fan........ so as long as I get to see him each week, I am happy!
    I have never seen him in anything before (unless I have and just don't remember) and I have to say he is probably one of my favorites in that show. If they ever took him away--as much as I love Simon Baker--I am not sure I could watch the show.

FORT Fanatic

YES. i knew it. when i was reading all the posts here regarding VP...i was nah. not gonna happen. had to be the new crew that kept showing up this season. because they took care of the red john case. i dont know why but i just figured it was them. the only thing that i didnt expect was the secretary did red john's killing.

and the twist - red john does has access in the CBI building. wasn't it on lockdown and guarded heavily. so he has to work in the building. (this is when he "touched" the secretary and killed her)

and they had to leave VP and Bert together for now. the awkward situation, trying to hide from everyone, the mind games of jane w/ their "situation". lol.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

I still think something will happen to Bert and/or Van Pelt that will have one of them leaving the show.

Either Red John has access to the building - or has other 'people' who have access to the building -afterall, he had the secretary scammed.
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Newbie

Okay, I have a theory based on observations from last night's show, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do spoiler tags and, if I am, how to do it. Advice, please.

If it is a theory based on your own observations, no need for spoiler tags. If it is partly based on information from outside sources, you need to tag it.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

spoiler tags
    [ spoiler ] type your spoiler [ /spoiler ] but when you type the two bookend spoilers don't use any spaces.
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Newbie

No outside knowledge, just my own theories. But I'll TRY the spoiler tags . . .

I thought
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the Capt.
    was acting strange last night. I'm wondering if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    HE'S Red John. Maybe that's why he's retiring, because the investigation is getting too close??? Of course, then he wouldn't have direct access to the investigation.
    Who knows, just speculation on my part.

Gregory Itzin (Minelli) is returning to his role in 24, which is why he is "retiring".
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3754044;
    I still think something will happen to Bert and/or Van Pelt that will have one of them leaving the show.

Either Red John has access to the building - or has other 'people' who have access to the building -afterall, he had the secretary scammed.
    oh definitely something will happen between Bert and VP. you know what, i cant get his name on the show now since bosco's man kept calling him bert. but dont think it will happen soon though.

i believe its red john himself. she had that look of awe, adoration, happiness when she saw "that person" walking by. her smile just got bigger and eyes well just adored that person. unless he has a cult following and she just knew that another follower was going to kill her. thats why she smiled, like im ready, do it.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

+ Reply to Thread