+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Emmy Awards

2008 Emmy Awards

Oprah opening the show?

Feh.

And I've heard that the actual "hosts" are even lamer. A bunch of Reality show hosts.

EDIT - Heidi Klum physically towering over all of the others IS kind of funny though.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Re: 2008 Emmy Awards

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3202312;
    Oprah opening the show?

Feh.

And I've heard that the actual "hosts" are even lamer. A bunch of Reality show hosts.

EDIT - Heidi Klum physically towering over all of the others IS kind of funny though.
    At least Howie Mandel is one of the hosts, him I can stand And since when are game show hosts classified as reality show hosts?
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

Nooooo, I wanted Neil Patrick Harris to win!

Jeremy Pivens must be beloved by the industry to win three times in a row. There were some heavy weights he is going against.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

47 countries watching = 47 countries no doubt cursing out their stupidity in wasting their time watching this...

Raise your hand with embarrassment if you are the one and only person who didn't realize they'd probably strip Heidi's suit off the moment they didn't have her talk all that much!

Josh Groban performing TV themes? I had a nightmare like that once. Only it was nursery rhymes.

Macy's commercial is genius!

Using clips with their name. Awesome!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3202318;
    47 countries watching = 47 countries no doubt cursing out their stupidity in wasting their time watching this...

Raise your hand with embarrassment if you are the one and only person who didn't realize they'd probably strip Heidi's suit off the moment they didn't have her talk all that much!

Josh Groban performing TV themes? I had a nightmare like that once. Only it was nursery rhymes.
    Krom, how many of them look forward to the show just so they can post thier snark?

Jean Smart gets best supporting in comedy.

Best supporting drama and I am sure I am spelling his name wrong Zelco Ivanick for Damages?

Poor Ricky Gervais. So used to actually being funny and he had THIS bomb.

At least Conan was almost, kind of, sort of, funny.

Wonder if Heigl thinks so!

I'm liking the clips that introduce the presenters way more than anything else so far.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Oprah was better then the 5 hosts. Shame!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast