+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Knight Rider (2008)

Knight Rider (2008)

If you want to horrify yourself with how "Bionic Woman remake bad" this is going to be?

The premiere episode is up on Hulu.com. The actual first episode, not the "movie" from earlier this year. (EDIT - Which, actually I just found up there as well - yay, completely legal video streaming, except... its of really lame stuff like this!)

I won't say everything is bad, because for example, we get to see the two pretty pretty stars take off most of their clothes in the first few minutes, but... MOST everything is.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Re: Knight Rider (2008)

I didn't think it was to bad. My husband did though. He thought the car changeing into a truck was as cheesy as it gets. I'll have to watch another episode before I decide to keep watching or nix it.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

I thought it was really bland. I ended up switching the channel halfway through after realizing that while I was watching I didn't really know what was going on because I was paying so little attention to it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3201699;
    If you want to horrify yourself with how "Bionic Woman remake bad" this is going to be?

The premiere episode is up on Hulu.com. The actual first episode, not the "movie" from earlier this year. (EDIT - Which, actually I just found up there as well - yay, completely legal video streaming, except... its of really lame stuff like this!)

I won't say everything is bad, because for example, we get to see the two pretty pretty stars take off most of their clothes in the first few minutes, but... MOST everything is.
    This was worse than the BW remake.

In the movie, they had KITT change colors (ok, no big deal) and transform between a Ford Shelby Cobra Mustang and a Ford Mustang (not believable, but subtle enough for TV make-believe). Now, they have KITT transforming into attack mode (even more unbelievable), but aldo a pick-up truck???

The best part was the female lead stripping down.

They should replace the male lead, he's worse than David Hasselhoff. They should follow the original's lead and give Michael a facelift (as in a new actor).

As with any new show, I'll give it 2 or 3 more episodes, but so far, this is one of the worst new shows I've seen.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The critics agree with FORT--really, really bad.

I saw the commercial for this and nearly choked on my drink! It looked bad just in the commercial. I won't watch it no way no how. I like remembering my old Knight Rider when I was young.
    Yup, with donuts!!

i'd watch o.g. reruns over this any day...

this show must be aimed for tweeners who like fast and the furious type shh

the writing is corny and has some bad humor... a shame because the budget appears to be very big w/ the cgi and all

i actually thought the movie from a while back was somewhat decent and watchable..but if the first episode gives us an idea of what we should expect for the series, i won't be watching

must be the same writers as Bionic Woman, because i'm seeing some similarities. Bionic woman was slightly more watchable however

NBC FAIL!!!

I think it's blasphemous they made KITT a FORD!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;3212902;
    I think it's blasphemous they made KITT a FORD!

AMEN!!!

I guess it shows what a lot of cash will do..
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Regular

This show was canceled today ... about time.

+ Reply to Thread