+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fringe on FOX

Re: Fringe on FOX

I'm watching the pilot episode online right now. I can't believe I haven't watched this before! It's a good show!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Hein;3236239;
    Since bbnbama mentioned about the "seed=babies" thing, I looked closely at the butterfly on the 11/10 episode (we're a bit behind this week...)

It appears that the body of the butterfly is actually a human, facing away from us. Does anyone else see that?

Also, does anyone know who the singer was on the song behind Olivia and her ex-boyfriend in Germany? I think the partial lyrics were "Let me be the one..."
    I noticed the song during that scene as well. At the time I was fairly certain the singer song was Ray LaMontagne. I just love his voice.
    After searching for his name plus the lyrics you suggested I found a song called "Let It Be Me" You can find it on You Tube and see if you agree
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I hate that we won't get any new episodes until January. January is going to be a very busy month for new shows: American Idol, Lost and Fringe all coming back on!

My son and I both are still intrigued by this show. I absolutely adore Walter and Olivia is growing on me!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3236690;
    I noticed the song during that scene as well. At the time I was fairly certain the singer song was Ray LaMontagne. I just love his voice.
    After searching for his name plus the lyrics you suggested I found a song called "Let It Be Me" You can find it on You Tube and see if you agree

Oh my goodness, you are correct, Closet. (Just can't bring myself to say the "N" word... LOL). Thanks for turning me on to this guy, never heard him before, but he reminds me of a smooth Joe Cocker, for some reason.

I googled the song title + "Fringe" and the question has apparently been asked on many of the Fringe chat sites. So, it is confirmed by the experts!

Thanks again!

Does anyone feel sorry for the poor cow in this series? I wonder if she ever gets out into the green grass and sunshine.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Hein;3249876;
    Does anyone feel sorry for the poor cow in this series? I wonder if she ever gets out into the green grass and sunshine.
    Good point!! And does the poor FBI agent have to muck out the manure?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Hein;3249875;

Oh my goodness, you are correct, Closet. (Just can't bring myself to say the "N" word... LOL). Thanks for turning me on to this guy, never heard him before, but he reminds me of a smooth Joe Cocker, for some reason.

I googled the song title + "Fringe" and the question has apparently been asked on many of the Fringe chat sites. So, it is confirmed by the experts!

Thanks again!
    He reminds me of a smooth Joe Cocker too
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

don't know if this was posted already..but here is a cool medley of all the "Observer" appearances

Best of Fringe’s “The Observer” Mashup

Did anyone watch last night? I think that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    soemthing is going to happen to Olivia's sister & Olivia is going to have to raise the niece.
    I think they are doing that to give Olivia more acting range. Also, what do any of you think about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that Mitchel agent saying that they were trying to save Olivia? But then why would he have told his wife to kill her? Also, what did they inject her with???

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Rather than her raising her niece, I'm thinking her sister is going to have something to do with the bad guys instead....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread