+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fringe on FOX

Re: Fringe on FOX

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3208780;
    You have noticed that the hand they show during commerical breaks has 5 fingers and a thumb, haven't you??? And inside the apple, what looks like seeds are actually babies?!!

yep!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I have noticed those tidbits!

I noticed the babies in the apple but not the hand having an extra finger. I'm so hooked on this show! I don't watch Lost so I wasn't all that familiar with JJ Abrams stuff, but this show definitely always surprises me and keeps me guessing. Of course it's completely over-the-top and unrealistic, but that's the point. They've filmed on my college campus a few times these past few months, and Josh Jackson and Anna Torv were awesome to everyone.

As with Lost and Alias, I will definitely get the entire season to rewatch when it comes out on DVD. Can't wait for Joss Whedon's Dollhouse to begin after the new year.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I am soooo addicted to this show! So is my husband. In fact, he made me promise to get the seasons on DVD when they come out. I never noticed the apple seeds/babies or the extra finger hand before. I'll have to pay more attention tomorrow night.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

On my schedule no new episode tonight

Nod, it's a repeat. I think we're seeing a lot of that because of the election stuff and the world series.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I'm really starting to lose interest in this show. I find it really difficult to connect with the cast, the characters are very cold and unrelatable, especially Olivia. The weekly case episodes with barely any major ongoing story is beginning to wear thin. There's so much potential with Massive Dynamic but I feel they're going to drag out any story involving that. Any cliffhanger/potential character development is solved within minutes or is completely forgotten about.

I hope it improves soon.

I keep watching more for the interactions of Peter and his father. Well for Arthur and anyone! I love him and Josh Jackson!

Since bbnbama mentioned about the "seed=babies" thing, I looked closely at the butterfly on the 11/10 episode (we're a bit behind this week...)

It appears that the body of the butterfly is actually a human, facing away from us. Does anyone else see that?

Also, does anyone know who the singer was on the song behind Olivia and her ex-boyfriend in Germany? I think the partial lyrics were "Let me be the one..."

+ Reply to Thread