+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fringe on FOX

Re: Fringe on FOX

(bump..)

just a little over a week until the greatest show on network tv returns

incase anyone wants to/doesn't know where episode 401 will pickup here's the description:

Click to see Spoiler:

Just one week after Peter Bishop saved the day and was then wiped from existence, the truce between the two worlds remains intact and the two sides are forced to work together. Lincoln Lee joins the Fringe team as they investigate a shapeshifter case that is very personal to him in the “Neither Here Nor There” season premiere episode of FRINGE airing Friday, Sept. 23 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FR-401) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth; Seth Gabel as Lincoln Lee

Guest Cast: Joe Flanigan as Robert Danzig; Shauna Johannesen as Julie Danzig; Charlotte Williams as Amy Danzig; Sean Michael Kyer as Jonathan Danzig; Stephen Lobo as Agent Frazier; Colin Lawrence as Agent Roach.

depending on what kind of premiere episode you were expecting the description can be good or bad

like i been hoping for a wtf type episode that was out of sequence that would hurt my brain after watching

Entertainment Weekly did a write up on this season. Hope I did spoiler tags right, in case someone doesn't want to know.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Said it was going to be a send-up to long time fans. It would go back and explore some past episodes and how they and life would be different for each of them if Peter never existed. They also said Peter would be in this season, but not as you may expect him to be, whatever that means.

(friday bump..)

It's going down tonite!

make sure the season opener gets a really good rating, DON'T prioritize the nonsense on CBS.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    (bump..)

just a little over a week until the greatest show on network tv returns

incase anyone wants to/doesn't know where episode 401 will pickup here's the description:

Click to see Spoiler:

Just one week after Peter Bishop saved the day and was then wiped from existence, the truce between the two worlds remains intact and the two sides are forced to work together. Lincoln Lee joins the Fringe team as they investigate a shapeshifter case that is very personal to him in the “Neither Here Nor There” season premiere episode of FRINGE airing Friday, Sept. 23 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FR-401) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth; Seth Gabel as Lincoln Lee

Guest Cast: Joe Flanigan as Robert Danzig; Shauna Johannesen as Julie Danzig; Charlotte Williams as Amy Danzig; Sean Michael Kyer as Jonathan Danzig; Stephen Lobo as Agent Frazier; Colin Lawrence as Agent Roach.

depending on what kind of premiere episode you were expecting the description can be good or bad

like i been hoping for a wtf type episode that was out of sequence that would hurt my brain after watching
    I think you got your wish!
    OK, I just saw Peter twice, once with the two Olivias and once in Walter's TV. Did anyone else see him any other time?
    Also, people looked so weird with the translucent skin I wasn't sure what I was seeing .... was one of the translucent but alive people Agent Lee's dead partner? I think I saw the dead woman (the engaged one) climbing a gangplank into a ship...??? what the heck was that???

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I think you got your wish!
    OK, I just saw Peter twice, once with the two Olivias and once in Walter's TV. Did anyone else see him any other time?
    Also, people looked so weird with the translucent skin I wasn't sure what I was seeing .... was one of the translucent but alive people Agent Lee's dead partner? I think I saw the dead woman (the engaged one) climbing a gangplank into a ship...??? what the heck was that???
    after the injured fbi agent said "theres more than one" and Lincoln killed the thing and looked at em, i'm positive that was a transluscent version of his partner, yet he didnt say anything about this to Olivia after it all happened

i dont know what was going on with the transluscent woman, but it was supposed to be something important we needed to see i guess right before commercial, will have to go back and watch

great Walter line telling Astrid to "Check the anus"

it'll be interesting to see how overhere/overthere got to this point of working together since Peter err noone came to them from the machine and told them to work it out, or why Faux was overhere living Olivias life???

hmm...

---

so these new model transluscent shapeshifter things takes metal from folks body, vs running off mercury?

oh, yeah so is Observer 1 getting feelings like August did? He seemed "torn up" about the whole erasing Peter thing and punked out at the last minute
    Last edited by Dogg; 09-24-2011 at 12:39 PM.

The living dead - remember Walter testing a formula with the dead pigeon and it flew for a short while? I think the original was a scientist and he transferred the fluid he finally got right with the last two he harvested - the agent and the engaged woman. They are now zombies...oh joy!

I like them bringing the partner (can't remember his name) into the fold. In the alternate universe, he is a Fringe agent partnered with Olivia. I can't wait til he meets his double.

What did the Watcher build and then seem to set off in front of the lab? He was ordered to FINALLY take care of the Peter essence problem, but from previous seasons, we know he has a soft spot for this group of people...so did he carry through his directive at the end or did he re-open the Peter timeline?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I got the sense that the Watcher decided not to completely erase Peter from the timeline.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, can someone clarify for me... I've watched enough shows out of order and missed enough that I'm unclear.... Is this Olivia that we are seeing so much of now the original Olivia, aka Peter's Olivia, who just had had her memory of Peter (partially) erased by September et al. ? And the "real" memories that Walter and Peter think she has are actually false ones thanks to the bald guys? I don't know whether I should root for Peter to remain true to "his" Olivia (having been fooled once by the redheaded Fauxlivia) or root for Peter to realize that this is indeed "his" Olivia. Thanks!

FORT Fogey

So glad Peter & Olivia are back together in current time! Sad to see alternate agent Lee die...I liked him better.

Fox has confirmed that Fringe has been renewed for 13 new episodes in the fall.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread