+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fringe on FOX

Re: Fringe on FOX

I enjoyed it too!! The only thing I didn't like, though it was realistic, was the potential feelings for Fauxlivia from Peter.

All is not healed, so they can't kill it off, can they? The "other side" has retrieved fauxlivia and with her some of the technology they were missing. I think Peter's feelings for fauxlivia died when he realized she had used him. I want to see the gang back in gear and figuring out how to stop the war.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think Fauxlivia did have some feelings for Peter, to her surprise, and despite having a boyfriend back "home". Now the question is, does Peter tell Olivia what happend with Faoxlivia? I don't see how he can have sex with O (with whom he's never had sex as I recall) without telling her about F.

I think, based on the preview of this week's show of him saying he has to tell her something and then of her screaming and ripping the sheets off her bed, that he does tell her the truth.

FORT Regular

Fringe is being moved to Fridays when it comes back in January ... is this the beginning of the end?

Quote Originally Posted by misterteetoo;4126050;
    Fringe is being moved to Fridays when it comes back in January ... is this the beginning of the end?
    It was getting completely destroyed at that Thursday timeslot by Grey's, The Office, CSI and debateably Nikita. I'm more shocked that FOX didn't cancel it at this point (more of their style). It is do or die time on Friday for sure, but the loyal fan base will hopefully rally this back for at least another season. I for one am very glad it's moved - my DVR couldn't handle that many recordings at one time.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

shows been renewed for another season!!!!

folks hated Anna Torv and said she couldn't act but she has pulled off Olivia/Fauxlivia/Bellivia rather well imo
    Last edited by Dogg; 03-24-2011 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    folks hated Anna Torv and said she couldn't act but she has pulled off Olivia/Fauxlivia/Bellivia rather well imo
    I actually like her. She gives the show a bit of a feel of a 70's Euro-thriller -for some reason, The American Friend springs to mind though it is not at all sci-fi.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

So happy this was renewed
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Am just catching up on my tapes....loved the Bellivia! She's even holding her head the way Bell did. Didn't realize Bell was such a letch though--poor Astrid!
    I thought maybe they'd kill off Fauxlivia so there'd just be Peter, the baby, and Olivia, so some potential for a happy ending, but not so far. Wonder what Walternate wants to do with the baby....
    And of course Olivia isn't pregnant yet, so the universes are going to be less overlapping.

+ Reply to Thread