+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fringe on FOX

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Fringe on FOX

I also agree, it's because it is SF. It's a total miracle that LOST ever got any notice!

returns tonite

I want answers...

Did you get your answers Dogg?
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Very interesting. I'm looking forward to this season. I'm also just beginning to wonder if the original universe is really "our universe," or if altverse is our real one and the one we've seen from the beginning isn't. Probably not, but it would be an unexpected twist.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

The downsides of this episode-not enough Peter and Real-Walter! It wasn't a bad start, but I was left feeling like something was missing. I'm not sure what, but something.

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;4068395;
    Did you get your answers Dogg?
    nope.

need to get more info on the observers

& the old dude in the typewriter store

btw, did that zeppelin crossover or was that just a transition at the end to see what Peter/Walter & Fauxlivia were up to?

also i'm curious to know what Walternates' reasoning is behind converting O to Faux instead of just keeping her locked up. Is it that he expects Faux not the come back

there are alot of possibilities w/ this season

i hope that this will be a full season of a continuing storyline w/ no more one-off episodes or musical type nonsense

I think the zeppelin was a transition - it was over there, but not over here.

I do hear you about the stand alone episodes, but I also think they were necessary to demonstrate the various kinds of fringe science and Walter's knowledge of them. I found some of them quite entertaining. But, I think that we may see less of them this season if we're going to have half the episodes focusing in each universe.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Anyone else out there still watching this? I watched the premiere of the third season because the commercial intrigued me. I was hooked and went out and got the first two seasons on DVD. Now I need to go back and watch the rest of the episodes of season 3 so I can be completely caught up. Sufficed to say - I am hooked. Feeds into my need to replace Lost, sort of. And the characters are great (well, everyone except Olivia, not sure how I feel about her).

my husband and I watch faithfully each week, we love the show. I'm not a big fan of the 2 Olivias however. Love seeing the other side and I love the visions our Olivia is having of Peter. So odd to see Walter-nate stable and cognisant lol
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

We always watch it. For me, it's one of the best shows on television and I rarely watch anything on Fox. It's another one that we rent from Netflix each season to watch without interruption.

+ Reply to Thread