+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fringe on FOX

Re: Fringe on FOX

I was totally confused about Monday's episode. I could have sworn the TV Guide said it was "New" but when I saw Charlie I didn't know why he was there. Especially since I was pretty sure I've seen every episode so far.

I wonder why they had a leftover episode that was never aired??
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

FORT Newbie Tetris Champion, backGammon Champion, Broken Words Champion Debbie51495's Avatar

I pretty much just lurk on the boards ....

I loved the end of last week's episode (I saw it coming, but I loved it).

Opens up the whole can of worms for the alternate universe / Peter storyline - can't wait to see how it plays out!

Fox has officially picked up Fringe for a Season 3.

There's no word yet as to whether it will be for 13 or 22 episodes, but this is very good news. I think the second half of season 2 is starting in April with a repeat of one episode on March 18.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

That's great news!!

I'm looking forward to this show's return from hiatus! March is such a dead zone for tv! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2;3850475;
    That's great news!!

I'm looking forward to this show's return from hiatus! March is such a dead zone for tv! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    There are a couple of new shows premiering in March that I plan to take a look at.

One is Justified on FX, which stars Timothy Olyphant from Deadwood. It seems to be something of a modern-day western. His character is described as a modern lawman with an old-school attitude. March 16.

The other is Sons of Tucson on Fox, which stars Tyler Labine, whom I liked in Reaper and in Invasion. Labine's character is hired by three boys to pretend to be their dad while their real dad is in prison -- I think for a white collar type crime. March 14.

There are others, but those are the two that interest me. I'll also try out ABC's Happy Town, which seems to have a sort of Twin Peaks feel to it, but that doesn't start until the end of April.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Did anyone else have really awful background static on the 4/29 episode? We are watching it now, and it's driving me nuts. Was it just Dish Network? Fox?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Hein;3891811;
    Did anyone else have really awful background static on the 4/29 episode? We are watching it now, and it's driving me nuts. Was it just Dish Network? Fox?
    I have Cox Cable and it was fine for me. Did you have any bad weather? It's probably up on ABC online by now, if you watch to rewatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3892059;
    I have Cox Cable and it was fine for me. Did you have any bad weather? It's probably up on ABC online by now, if you watch to rewatch.
    I don't recall any locally bad weather that night. We also recorded Flash Forward and The Mentalist (my three hours of bliss), and they were fine. Was just curious if anyone else experienced the same thing. Seems like it was just us.

Thanks!

no love for Fringe?

great finale, has me thinking about season 3

this will have to be my LOST surrogate

Love for Fringe right here. I don't often post on it since very few here seem to want to talk about it. The finale was great, I agree. And that's probably the last we'll see of Leonard Nimoy since
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he apparently died
    and he announced that he's retiring from acting.

I'll be renting the entire season to rewatch with my son as soon as it comes out.

+ Reply to Thread