+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fringe on FOX

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Re: Fringe on FOX

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3718687;
    this upcoming episode should resume i believe to the W Bell meeting (then we'll get back to filler )

regarding the last episode, i was kinda confused because i thought the Observer was supposed to be on the "good" side (hasn't he been trying to help Walter)

the Colonel that was running the human-bomb campaign mentioned something about the briefcases were data-gathering, so he essentially was destroying the info before it got to the people on the "bad" side; yet they showed the Observer receiving one of those briefcases

he knew about the pending war
    Yes, this confused me as well. Maybe he is just collecting the data and it is not necessarily for evil, but is needed to stop William Bell. The Colonel, aware of the data collecting, assumed it was for "the bad guys" and thought it needed to be destroyed.

Would be nice to know what's the deal with the Observer!

Well...we have now seen the meeting between Olivia and Bell. It was interesting that the "key" was the striking of a bell. We know what the shape shifters look like without a shift - tie in to the albino man and boy of last season per the head now growing a body. As figured - Olivia had to kill Ray and she did. I liked the reference to the hallucinogenic research done in the seventies - and the consequences. Now Olivia and her team of outsiders know that a war is coming in which "our" reality will probably be obliterated. Who will take them seriously?

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

So, what's with Peter??? Is he a shape-shifter?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3724927;
    So, what's with Peter??? Is he a shape-shifter?
    naw, i just assume they were trying to highlight the fact that walters girl still could detect someone from the other side

i think the observer people are something different than the hybrid soldiers

the observer people apparently are the ones that mastered parallel-world travel; would explain why our Observer comes and goes all the time and why the hybrid soldiers needed this particular person to "open a doorway"

btw, why would cryo centers be freezing heads vs bodies??? @ Curtis tossing heads on the ground

i hope they continue the storyline next episode and not do filler; i also hope they could maybe have Olivia borrow red phone Charlie in the future

fringe gets on my nerves with the way they have delivered episodes

last nites was excellent!

i wish they would base ALL 22/24 eps on the main storyline vs making maybe 6 eps (with continuity) and then making 16/18 random x-files filler episodes

may as well just watch every 4th episode

This show has not yet disappointed me and last night's episode was excellent. I had been hearing for a while that "August" would be memorable, but it exceeded my expectations. I had not anticipated more than one observer. It put in mind of the 'watchers' from The Highlander.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Loved it!
    Do you all think the Observer at the end was talking about Olivia or her niece???
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Tonight's episode was excellent! For those who haven't seen it yet, I shall spoiler the following.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I did not suspect that Dr. Paris was William Bell. When I did learn that at the end, I had to smile because I remember when Leonary Nimoy replaced Martin Landau in the original tv series, Mission: Impossible, his character's name was Paris. That is such a J.J. Abrams thing to do.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

old age caused me to fall asleep half way through yest episode.

i thought it was supposed to be new, but Charlie was alive and W Bell didn't steal Walter Bishop

did i miss something?

FORT Newbie

This is an unaired episode from Season 1.

+ Reply to Thread