+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fringe on FOX

Re: Fringe on FOX

Quote Originally Posted by tooliveforhim;3448270;
    that is crazy also about what walter put the coin on in the end !!! i need so much more info about that one!!!
    You know what that means, right?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that Walter traveled to the other realm & stole Peter from there!!!
    I had also always wondered why Walter & William Bell didn't do trials on Peter, maybe that explains it. Also why they didn't use Olivia's sister? Who are Olivia's parents that they would let them do these experiments.

Thanks Nilesgirl, I am going to see if I can find out.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

FORT Newbie

ohhhh my!!!!! wow what a show to wrap your mind around with no one knowing where denim is how will that play out... could she come back to the same time... so many theroies LOL probably all which will be wrong! i keep waiting for the other lab assistant to be something thing or have some power or anything... she seems to normal LOL

i can't remember exactly but on one of the earlier episodes (in fact i think it was at that same lake; that episode where The Observer came to get that vibrating egg) Walter told Peter that they were in a car accident or something and he died was the mom in the car too?

anyways, i'm thinking Walter didn't do the snatching. It would be kinda odd to snatch other-realm-Peter from the other-realm-Walter; That would be kinda F'd up

going back to that vibrating egg episode; I think Walter did say Peter died and The Observer guy "saved" him or something along those lines. The Observer probably brought other-realm-Peter to Walter

i think the Observer guys realm is some engineered clone society; I always thought that because he was missing eyebrows and hair in general and had pale skin that he was some type of engineered race. That plus he ate that jalepeno and hotsauce sandwich. (clones always eat weird stuff like extreme sour or sweet or spicy ala Kyle XY)

my thoughts, in no particular order:

i was at a party last night and a bunch of people from the local fox affiliate where there and they told me something i hadn't noticed...they said the observer has been in every episode, kinda like a 'where's waldo' kind of thing. gonna have to re-watch to see that.

my jaw was on the floor when they panned out from bell's office and i saw where it was located. the headline of the newspaper in bell's office was interesting, too.

i think peter is from the other universe and i don't think walter had a clue til they sprung him for this whole fringe 'department'. it kinda explains some of walter's quirkier quirks.

olivia's sister/niece. it can't be just to humanize olivia that they're there. i'm wondering if the sister wasn't part of the study, too, and the niece has somehow morhped some of the 'features'?

a great show. hulu has a good stock, but not all of season one, in their queue, if anyone needs to catch up. i'm hoping they reload it with the whole season before it comes back on. and i hope it comes back in the fall. i'm dying to see more!

They didn't explain what the deal was with Mark Valley's character. The last we saw last fall was that he was in some chamber in Massive Dynamic being reanimated after he died. They owed us some closure on that.

i suspect agent scott (mark valley) is alive and well in bell's world. which will be what draws olivia between them.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyQOC;3452156;
    my thoughts, in no particular order:

i was at a party last night and a bunch of people from the local fox affiliate where there and they told me something i hadn't noticed...they said the observer has been in every episode, kinda like a 'where's waldo' kind of thing. gonna have to re-watch to see that.

my jaw was on the floor when they panned out from bell's office and i saw where it was located. the headline of the newspaper in bell's office was interesting, too.

i think peter is from the other universe and i don't think walter had a clue til they sprung him for this whole fringe 'department'. it kinda explains some of walter's quirkier quirks.

olivia's sister/niece. it can't be just to humanize olivia that they're there. i'm wondering if the sister wasn't part of the study, too, and the niece has somehow morhped some of the 'features'?

a great show. hulu has a good stock, but not all of season one, in their queue, if anyone needs to catch up. i'm hoping they reload it with the whole season before it comes back on. and i hope it comes back in the fall. i'm dying to see more!

Becky, I'm too lazy to read the FAQ and whether we can post Youtube links here, but do a search on youtube for fringe observer Mashup, and you can view the Observer in episodes through December 2008. After you see it, you'll notice the Observer afterward.

Also, has anyone noticed the Glyphs and the words they spell?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Hein;3452566;
    Becky, I'm too lazy to read the FAQ and whether we can post Youtube links here, but do a search on youtube for fringe observer Mashup, and you can view the Observer in episodes through December 2008. After you see it, you'll notice the Observer afterward.

Also, has anyone noticed the Glyphs and the words they spell?
    thanks for the tip! i'm all over it!

i'm trying to remember all the glyphs and putting them together but i'm not coming up with anything (could be the corona's). do tell!

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyQOC;3452924;
    thanks for the tip! i'm all over it!

i'm trying to remember all the glyphs and putting them together but i'm not coming up with anything (could be the corona's). do tell!
    Okay, I just checked the FAQs, and we can't link to other fan sites or "non-media" sites. I'm not sure what the second one is, so I won't take a chance.

Do a google (or your search engine of choice) for "Fringe Glyphs" and look for a fellow named Julian Sanchez. We printed out the alphabet and tried to solve the word puzzle each week. It was goofy but fun.

screencap of the newspaper:

+ Reply to Thread