+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

Josie was Jane.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Who is the actress who plays naomi's mom? I know I have seen her in something, but I just don't know what. this has been bugging me for the last couple of episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3205419;
    Who is the actress who plays naomi's mom? I know I have seen her in something, but I just don't know what. this has been bugging me for the last couple of episodes
    Her name is Christina Moore and she has been in a whole lot of shows, primarily in guest appearances. The two I can specifically remember her from are That Seventies Show as the replacement Laurie and a sit com (can't remember the name) that was on a few years ago that starred Gail O'Grady and Nicole Sullivan.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

How pathetic is it that I'm still watching this show? It was supposed to be just one episode, and that's it. I'm too old for this -- which is apparent in that Granny Old Hollywood is my favorite character!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fanatic

As usual Kelly was snotty to Brenda - like Brenda stole Dylan from her!
    I never could stand Kelly until she was with Brandon - that was the only time she was likeable. Otherwise I found her self-righteous.

I wasn't sure after the first episode if I cared about the characters enough to keep watching.. I have stuck it out though and now I really like it. I love all of the old connections and am glad there is a good chance that Luke Perry will be coming back now that we know he is Sammy's dad.. the new 'undercover cop' chick was also a pleasant and cool surprise to me and I think she has serious chemistry with Matthews and I was worried about that until it was revealed she isn't really a high school student so I'm curious to see how that all comes out... 90210. da da da da .. da da da da .. is back baby

Wow, the ending of Tuesday nights show! just wow!

While I have been hating on the child actress character a bit, i have felt sorry for her too, because her mom pushes her so hard and puts all of the responsibility for supporting the family on her. And that's just not right.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008;3214877;
    I wasn't sure after the first episode if I cared about the characters enough to keep watching.. I have stuck it out though and now I really like it. I love all of the old connections and am glad there is a good chance that Luke Perry will be coming back now that we know he is Sammy's dad.. the new 'undercover cop' chick was also a pleasant and cool surprise to me and I think she has serious chemistry with Matthews and I was worried about that until it was revealed she isn't really a high school student so I'm curious to see how that all comes out... 90210. da da da da .. da da da da .. is back baby
    Really?! Id love that.. but I had heard that he refused. Brandon will be back.. but behind the camera, he will be directing the 18th episode.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Maybe I worked in public school too long way back when, but I figured that the new girl was an undercover cop as soon as she smarted off to the teacher. Either that, or these shows are way too predictable. (Yeah, yeah -- why the hell am I still watching?)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I had the "new student" pegged as a cop as soon as she walked in to the classroom. Couldn't understand why the teacher didn't figure it out. Maybe it's the old 21 Jump Street reviving itself in my mind. And yes, I'm still watching the show, but not closely enough to know character names... does that make it better or more pathetic of me?
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

+ Reply to Thread