+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

Correct me if I'm remembering wrong, but wasn't Kelly pregnant with Brandon's baby at one point? I'm vaguely remembering a miscarriage while they were together?
    Wag more, bark less

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632;3200945;
    Correct me if I'm remembering wrong, but wasn't Kelly pregnant with Brandon's baby at one point? I'm vaguely remembering a miscarriage while they were together?
    I'm not sure. Now that I'm remembering this show, I remember some strange stuff, too. Didn't Kelly get shot up in a drive by shooting? I think Kelly and Brandon almost got married but called it off either at the wedding or right before.

I wanted Kelly and Brandon together, too. Brandon was the only guy on the show that I liked. I never liked Dylan, Steve or David.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632;3200945;
    Kelly has been thru it al.... from Wiki:

difficult home life, being date-raped, using diet pills, being tricked into joining a cult, being caught in a fire, and temporarily becoming addicted to cocaine. In addition, she endured being shot, getting amnesia, shooting her rapist, going to rehab, being stalked and almost killed by a patient from rehab, becoming unexpectantly pregnant and having a miscarriage, and learning that it would be difficult, but not impossible, for her to have children because of a condition called endometriosis
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Thanks Firewoman! Easy to see how I was fuzzy on one of her, what 18 traumas.
    Wag more, bark less

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3200896;
    I am trying to remember what Kelly's character did for a living at the end of the original series. Was it something that would logically lead her to being a HS guidance counselor?
    She got her Bachelor's degree in psychology (which might lead her to being a guidance councelor) but after graduating, did own the boutique with Donna. In the last season, she decided she wanted to branch out on her own, and left the boutique to work for some sort of PR firm - it's all kind of trickling back into my memory, but I believe it was a PR firm that the boutique had hired at one point - the main woman there liked Kelly. But then there was some sort of campaign that Kelly didn't agree with, so she quit, and in the last episodes she was starting up her own PR firm.

I'm only remembering all of this from having watched the reruns on Soapnet.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

So, Shenae Grimes and Jessica Stroup are finally getting attention for looking very thin. It's obvious to me that Shenae has lost weight.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Lets examine what was said. Brenda said Kelly was still in love with Dylan but to me it wasnt said in conjunction with the kid's father. Im just not assuming that Dylan is the father or Im giving the writers way too much credit for being coy.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;3201985;
    Lets examine what was said. Brenda said Kelly was still in love with Dylan but to me it wasnt said in conjunction with the kid's father. Im just not assuming that Dylan is the father or Im giving the writers way too much credit for being coy.
    I was thinking this exact thing... but I did read an interview with Jennie Garth the next day, and she was talking about when she first read the script and the dad being Dylan, etc. Of course, she isn't a writer. She could be being played with as much as we are.

I only watched the show in high school and stopped watching after that. I graduated in '94, one year after they did. I didn't really watch it consistently since my parents actually didn't allow me to watch it so I only watched at friend's houses. I was at a party with my friends in the 10th grade the first time I watched it. I had a crush on Steve so I am hoping that we will see him make an appearance, even if he isn't the baby daddy. I think it was made pretty clear that Dylan is the daddy. I had a crush on him too but Steve was my man. I am totally enjoying this series and I love the storyline with Rob Estes having a grown illegitimate son that he didn't know about. I hope we get to see that come into focus soon. I think this would be fun to watch if I had a teenage kid to watch it with. I guess I could watch it with my 13 year old neice Seems a bit grown up for her but believe me, my sister-in-law has let her watch worse

ETA: by the way, was Rob Estes actually on this show before? I don't remember that but I think he was on Melrose Place (which I never really watched except for maybe the pilot episode).
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3204995;

ETA: by the way, was Rob Estes actually on this show before? I don't remember that but I think he was on Melrose Place (which I never really watched except for maybe the pilot episode).
    He was on Melrose place for the show's last couple of seasons. He was at first married to Lisa Rinna's character. I think the character's names were Kyle and Taylor. He ended up with Josie Bisset's character. I can't remember her name to save my life. Josie Bisset and Rob Estes were married in real life at the time

+ Reply to Thread