+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

I want to see a full on 90210 reunion! It's not like Luke Perry, Ian Ziering and whomever played Andrea are too busy to do it... You know what I mean?

It was funny to see Shannen/Brenda again. Jennie/Kelly looks really good! But Shannen, not so much. She has developed a big gap between her front teeth since I've last seen her and hasn't aged well. I suppose the age differences between the old cast members are showing up more now than they did 15 years ago.

I will watch it just to see the old characters again but once that part fades off I will likely stop watching the show. I'm too old to get into another 90210 show again...

I never thought of myself as being prudish, or a fogey -- but I think they went a bit over the top with some of the sex stuff. And the open transferring of drugs. This is a show that is supposed to be aimed towards older teens/young twenties, isn't it? And I know that this is what they are doing, but I think the show might be condoning things a bit too much. Just my opinion.

That being said, I'll probably watch again (if there is nothing better on) and will possibly like it. Maybe they just wanted to catch everyone's attention with the first show, and it will ease off a bit from here on.
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

Finally finished the second hour, and I'm warming up to it. I like Jessica Walter as the grandmother and the teacher who has the crush on Kelly.

FORT Fan

Think I finally realised I'm too old for this kind of show. I wasn't keen on the main female character she really annoyed me for some reason.

I'll watch a couple more episodes out of curiosity I guess, but unless it goes beyond "cliché land" soon, I don't see myself becoming a regular viewer. It's just way too WB (even though it's now called CW -- format-wise, I don't see a difference) for my tastes.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I really liked this weeks episode. Im liking the Dixon/Silver relationship. I think the Naomi chracter is horribly over-acted. But I did enjoy this week alot better than last week.

After seeing the girl(don't know her name) that plays Naomi when she was on Nip/Tuck, I expected her to run her Dad over with her car.

Did Kelly say who her baby daddy is and I missed it? I caught her saying it was someone she was with in high school (that narrows it down to, oh, 50 guys). My guess is Dylan.

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3194475;
    Did Kelly say who her baby daddy is and I missed it? I caught her saying it was someone she was with in high school (that narrows it down to, oh, 50 guys). My guess is Dylan.
    They didn't name names. There was discussion with the new boyfriend about the daddy being someone she was close to in highschool (could have been any of the four, including David Silver, which would be sort of semi-creepy), who left and then came back into her life briefly. I'm guessing we won't know who until one of them is willing to come back for an episode or two.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Well, back in the day I was definitely "Team Brandon." So while I'd love to think of him connected to Kelly, it wouldn't be true to the character to have him not involved in his son's life. They'd have a hard sell for me on that one!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread