+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

drats! is this still coming on???? my dvr must not be recording it anymore. ugh. i need to check on line for eps and see how many i've missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    I'm really enjoying this season! Love the storyline with Naomi and her most recent love interest. Also super glad they got rid of Annie's cousin from hell, that went on for a little too long in my opinion.

I'm loving the Silver/Adrianna showdown but her switching Silver's bipolar medicine is a little extreme even for this show.

Not looking forward to them bringing back Naomi's sister and the teacher's storyline. Never found them very interesting. Enjoying pretty much everything else though.

I think it's only been on for the last two (maybe three) weeks. Before that it had been on hiatus for I think over a month or so.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    I'm really enjoying this season! Love the storyline with Naomi and her most recent love interest. Also super glad they got rid of Annie's cousin from hell, that went on for a little too long in my opinion.

I'm loving the Silver/Adrianna showdown but her switching Silver's bipolar medicine is a little extreme even for this show.

Not looking forward to them bringing back Naomi's sister and the teacher's storyline. Never found them very interesting. Enjoying pretty much everything else though.
    I was cringing when watching Silver become manic and kept calling the college recruiter - yikes! And IA - Adrianna totally crossed the line but how do her friends not realize something's going on with Silver??

Naomi and the geek are cute together. I was really hoping her "swedish" answer would be right but...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I have developed a deep and abiding hatred for Adriana. As far as I'm concerned she never got enough of a "smack" for her attitude when she was living her 15 minutes of fame. I can't wait for her to get her comeuppance when they find out what she did to Silver !! I really like Naomi and her new guy too. They were so cute walking down the hall with him in the Armani and her wearing his "Geology Rocks" T-shirt as a mini. I was kind of enjoying the whole "Annie and the faded star" thing, but then it was over in 2 episodes...what was the point? At first I was like....a faded Hollywood star from the 60's? C'mon, that was only......um, 50 years ago. My how time flies
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I just hope they dont brush over the Silver/Adrianna thing without giving the severity of the situation its due:tampering with someone's PRESCRIBED medications is a crime and Adrianna shouldn't just get the cold shoulder from her crew for what she has done.

FORT Fogey

If they do not give some kind of legal scare or punishment to Audriana, than this show is a joke. She did something completely blatantly criminal. Silver could have killed herself or someone else. I hope that they show a good resolution to this. I think it is disgusting that someone would do that, and than to have her and Navid sleep together if that is what is coming. That is taking this show down a really dark path, and only if they really do it justice is it going to survive it.

FORT Fogey

The finale was just a little over the top. What did they plan that wedding in a half a day? They sent a good message with Adriana not committing suicide and trying to think of becoming better, but than over and over sent the message that college is not really that important.

Naomi and Max are just about the cutest thing on the show, and they make it all over the top with her being pregnant and so soon after Jen was. I would have rather had them stay ontrack and both go to the California colleges and continue as they were.

Navid and Silver what are their plans heard nothing about them.

I also thought that Dixon and Annie's mother was supposed to be on and asked to move to Paris, and unless I blinked too much did I miss them?

This show is my guilty pleasure, but the writing is very very soapy, but there is not enough episodes to keep my interest. The stories move too fast with too much packed into one show.

I adore this show! Guilty pleasure? Yes please! I was so stressed when Silver kept calling the interviewer - I too agree that there has to be more to what Ade did to her- she ruined her life. I loved the wedding but for some reason I think this was a whole set up for her to marry him so the family could get money and he really doesn't have cancer. Pretty outlandish, I know. But so have some of the other plots.

I wish the answer was 'Sweden' too!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I'm so frustrated with this show - seriously, Naomi pregnant?!? Haven't they already been there/done that with Adriana? Ugh. The wedding was sweet - kudos to Ivy for not giving up and just writing off Raj. I was so frustrated when it looked like Adriana was going to jump. For a few seconds, I was afraid she was going to come to her realization about wanting to live, only to trip or something and end up falling anyway. Glad that didn't happen.

Next season should be interesting - the original started to jump the shark when they went off to college... Wonder what will happen to Ryan - will he suddenly get a job at the local college?
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

after reading these posts, i feel kinda bad . . . . i was actually hoping adriana would jump. they've ruined that character.

+ Reply to Thread