+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 221
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

  1. #191
    FORT Fogey mindy384's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,865

    Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

    I hope Oscar can be redeemed, I think I would like him and Naomi together. And, I don't believe that Cannon is really just 'gone.'

    Dixon needs to grow the heck up. He told his girlfriend (on the night he was supposed to share her first-time) that he didn't care about her and loved a previous girlfriend and they were over! We all know he was scared and trying to protect her but Ivy only saw and heard that he chose someone else. Technically, they were broken up, and if she wanted to hook up with someone else then it was her decision to make. It is a crappy situation but thats life sometimes.

    Looks like they are setting up Silver and Navid to get together in the next few episodes. I imagine Adrianna will keep making 'bad' decisions and pushing Navid away for fame and silver will be there to support him.
    Same for Teddy, I guess he will eventually have a real talk with his secret man.
    As for Liam, I imagine he will be the guy who gets into trouble over the drugs.

    Annie's story is so boring they should just cut her entirely. She could drive off a cliff or something!

  2. #192
    FORT Fanatic Hobbes07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sunflower field
    Posts
    670

    Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

    Of course Cannon isn't really gone. He'll probably start stalking Naomi or something. I thought, for sure, they would show him sitting in a car watching the police raid his house and seeing Naomi and her friends.


    I can see why Dixon is upset. I mean, why did Ivy have to run to Oscar the second they broke up? IMO, there's really no valid excuse for what Ivy did (nor am I excusing what Dixon did). Yeah she was upset that Dixon was getting back with his ex but, geez, give yourself some time to heal. Then, what annoys me most about this, is that Ivy made a big deal out of wanting first time to be special with someone special. Yet she loses it to Oscar.

  3. #193
    FORT Fanatic Ace Medallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    449

    Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

    Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;4096417;
    I hope Oscar can be redeemed, I think I would like him and Naomi together. And, I don't believe that Cannon is really just 'gone.'

    Dixon needs to grow the heck up. He told his girlfriend (on the night he was supposed to share her first-time) that he didn't care about her and loved a previous girlfriend and they were over! We all know he was scared and trying to protect her but Ivy only saw and heard that he chose someone else. Technically, they were broken up, and if she wanted to hook up with someone else then it was her decision to make. It is a crappy situation but thats life sometimes.

    Looks like they are setting up Silver and Navid to get together in the next few episodes. I imagine Adrianna will keep making 'bad' decisions and pushing Navid away for fame and silver will be there to support him.
    Same for Teddy, I guess he will eventually have a real talk with his secret man.
    As for Liam, I imagine he will be the guy who gets into trouble over the drugs.

    Annie's story is so boring they should just cut her entirely. She could drive off a cliff or something!
    I've always got the vibe that the writers consider Silver and Dixon to be one of the show's "super couples" and to me Teddy and Ivy were just distractions to pass the time. I thought that once Teddy came out of the closet and Dixon found out that Ivy slept with Oscar that the writers would for sure have Silver and Dixon get back together. However, it looks like I'm wrong cause this last episode definitely seemed to point in the direction of a Navid/Silver romance which pretty much came out of nowhere for me. Maybe I'll warm up to the two of them being romantic but at the moment it just seems random and like the writers are running out of characters to pair each other with. The out of nowhere storyline pairing of Naomi and Oscar also came off to me as the writers just trying to come up with a new pairing to pass the time but at least the two of them DID have a little chemistry. The actress who plays Naomi has such amazing comedic timing and they were really showcased in her scenes with Oscar this last episode!

    Adrianna was my favorite character during the first two seasons but I find her current storyline probably the worst on the show. The whole subplot with the manager is a snooze fest and has almost completely removed her from the rest of the characters and storylines. I am hoping they conclude it soon so Adrianna can return to the high school setting and be involved in the other character's subplots.

  4. #194
    FORT Fogey buttahfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

    anyone else still watching?

    the adrianna storyline is really starting to get on my nerves.

  5. #195
    FORT Fanatic Ace Medallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    449

    Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

    Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4121882;
    anyone else still watching?

    the adrianna storyline is really starting to get on my nerves.
    I can't stand the Adrianna storyline and was so glad the manager finally outed her to the tabloids. The "Adrianna becomes a superstar and lets the fame go to her head" plot is the only storyline on the show that I'm not feeling at all. Everything else going on in the show I'm totally hooked on but the Adrianna stuff needs to just end. Even Ivy, who I've never liked, has started to win me over recently. I love the friendship she's forming with Naomi. I'm even finding myself liking the inclusion of Annie and Dixon's Mom in the show and her looking for love. The show all around has really improved this season. Was shocked that Dixon saw Teddy kissing that guy in the last episode, did not see that coming at all. I DID expect that Cannon was hiding in Naomi's apartment but that still has me totally hooked and I can't wait to see what happens.

  6. #196
    I <3 Megatron! football_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    In the end zone doing my touchdown dance
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

    Yep, still watching. Count me in as another viewer who can't stand Adrianna at the moment.

    I'm kind of liking Navid and Silver together... and does anyone else think Mr. Matthews looks different this season?

  7. #197
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

    I really like this show, but I feel the children are just too independent. I want to see more parent interactions. Naomi and Liam are just on their own with no parental input at all? I love Ivy and her mother's bond, and I love Dixon and Annie's mom and her stories.

  8. #198
    FORT Fan Madison_2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    276

    Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

    I was happy to see it was finally new again last night, I really like every story line except Adrianna's - yawn

  9. #199
    FORT Fogey buttahfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

    me too! and i'm over the adrianna storyline too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008;4163066;
    I was happy to see it was finally new again last night, I really like every story line except Adrianna's - yawn

  10. #200
    FORT Fanatic Ace Medallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    449

    Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

    I'm really enjoying this season! Love the storyline with Naomi and her most recent love interest. Also super glad they got rid of Annie's cousin from hell, that went on for a little too long in my opinion.

    I'm loving the Silver/Adrianna showdown but her switching Silver's bipolar medicine is a little extreme even for this show.

    Not looking forward to them bringing back Naomi's sister and the teacher's storyline. Never found them very interesting. Enjoying pretty much everything else though.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.