+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

This show is my absolute favorite guilty pleasure! I've even got my boyfriend (Who normally refuses to watch anything but Family Guy and football/baseball) watching it.

I'm really looking forward to Jen (I think that's her name, I'm talking about Naomi's sister) getting what's coming. She needs to crash and burn big time.

i'm loving the show too, soooooooooo reminds me of HS when i was OBSESSED w 90210!

Quote Originally Posted by holiday;3754246;
    this show is great. very cheezy in some spots and the product placement pisses me off a bit (as does the opening sequence) but overall this show is entertaining to my original 90210 loving self, and the rumors about tiffani theissen coming on would be massive if true. woooooooooo

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3715813;
    The one that I just don't buy is the new guy. He's obviously older.
    When I look at him all I see is Jeremy Horton from Days of Our Lives. That is the character he played. He was a pilot on that show. I'd say easily 10 years older than what he plays now. He's a good actor, but I'm not sure that was very good casting.

Of course let's remember that Gabrielle Carteris was 30 and still playing a high school student. And Skills from One Tree Hill was as well. He's actually 35 now and they've only been out of high school 2-3 seasons.
    Do you want to see the Cook Islands Great Humpback Whale? Ozazy Lusth from Survivor! Ozzy, I want to see the great cook Islands Humpback Whale!

my dvr did something weird and hasn't been recording 90210. i didn't even know the new season had started. thank goodness for the internet, lol. i just watched what i think was the first ep of this season. i really can't stand annie.

FORT Fan

Oh no! You've got some catching up to do lol. I agree about Annie, although, I find her more tolerable this year than last!

anyone still watching?

FORT Fan

yep... did you? Naomi and Annie look so different to me, like they had work done or something. I couldn't get past it!

Seems like they are definately trying to make us think that Liam might be the one that is gay. His exchange with the guy at the end of the last episode was interesting. "We can work through this, we're brothers" can definately be take many different ways. I always guessed it was going to be Teddy and think they just did the scene with Liam to throw us off.

FORT Fan

I read in EW that it was Teddy that was gay. But I see your point about the exchange with Liam, however I have feeling it may end up being a step or half brother kind of a thing.

I was really letdown by tonight's big twist involving Dixon. For one thing, I figured out what she needed to tell him midway through the episode. I wasn't expecting it to be as serious as it was, but it was too coincidental that she showed up JUST in time before Ivy and Dixon slept together. Secondly, this seems a little redundant as they had Adrianna go through the almost exact same situation in season 1.

I'm enjoying the Teddy coming to terms with his sexuality storyline. I'm interested to see how Silver reacts when she finds out. I also enjoyed the scene with te girls coming together to support Naomi and even the cheesy fireman dance was entertainig! I enjoyed this episode alot! Was bummed to see that the preview focused only on Annie's mom and Naomi's sister, neither are very interesting characters to me.

+ Reply to Thread