+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

Unless it's really slopping editing, there's no way Annie was the first one to hit the person in the road. The way they showed it, she went "bump" over something that was already there. If she hit a person standing up she would have seen that, drunk or not. So, either he was passed out in the middle of the road, or someone else hit him first.

I have two theories: One is, the new guy hit him and then felt guilty and came back to the scene. Second theory is, and this is based on the fib new guy told about his father trashing the cabana, is suppose new guy really does frequently have to clean up "messes" of his famous father? Maybe his father hit the guy in the road and called his son to go "clean it up." When he got there, maybe he saw Annie driving over him and decided not to do anything, waiting to see how things play out. He may even have been the one to call 911.

Anyway, I don't know that I'll stick around to find out if I'm right. This isn't going to be a must-see show for me.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

My DVR cut off (what I think was) the very end of the last episode. The last thing I saw was when Annie was sitting and crying and overheard the interview with the new guy where he talked about finding the hit and run victem. What all was said? PLEASE fill me in!!!! Thanks in advance.

lol, i think mine cut off too!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;3707699;
    My DVR cut off (what I think was) the very end of the last episode. The last thing I saw was when Annie was sitting and crying and overheard the interview with the new guy where he talked about finding the hit and run victem. What all was said? PLEASE fill me in!!!! Thanks in advance.

This show is getting brutal. I don't remember the original 90210 portraying the main characters as simply horrible, hateful girls. The guys on this show are written as great guys, but the writers are making Naomi and Annie simply unbearable. I am not sure I can watch this one much longer! I loved the original, but this one is just ruthless!

FORT Fogey

This show was good last season, but this season is losing me. The actress that plays Naomi is just grating on my nerves both on the show and in every magazine you see her in. She just acts and seems completely full of herself, and it translates on the show way too much as well. I also liked Ethan, he seemed more real to me. I know it is supposed to be Beverly Hills, but other than Silver and Adriana, I do not like anyone else on the show.

i kept falling asleep on it last night.

I actually think this season is much better than last, the acting calibre has definitely improved in my opinion and Annie is actually interesting. The new guy is a bit creepy, isn't he in his 30's in real life? *shudders* but then I discovered that the actor who plays Navid is 29 :S. It just weirds me out seeing grown men playing high-school teenagers.

The one that I just don't buy is the new guy. He's obviously older.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

lol, their being truw to the 90210 brand then - - - - the actors that played dylan and steve were near 30 when they were on the show.

i am really disturbed by the dixon/statutory rape storyline tho . . . . . i mean it would never fly w a grown man and a teenage girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuncle;3715530;
    I actually think this season is much better than last, the acting calibre has definitely improved in my opinion and Annie is actually interesting. The new guy is a bit creepy, isn't he in his 30's in real life? *shudders* but then I discovered that the actor who plays Navid is 29 :S. It just weirds me out seeing grown men playing high-school teenagers.

this show is great. very cheezy in some spots and the product placement pisses me off a bit (as does the opening sequence) but overall this show is entertaining to my original 90210 loving self, and the rumors about tiffani theissen coming on would be massive if true. woooooooooo

+ Reply to Thread