+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

i'm not too big on annie either.

i do love the show tho and i hope it's going to be around for awhile. i was a HUGE 90210 fan in high school. like everyone knew better than to call me when it was on fan, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3311530;
    I too have grown tired of Annie.. isn't it funny how she’s is this great actress in Kansas, but she her self can't act her way out of a paper bag. This is the main character?

Yeah, makes me even more happy that Adriana is now a regular. At least with her we will have an interesting storyline as well as better acting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3311446;
    Her . . . ummm . . . "acting" (for lack of a better word) style is more suited for those godawful Disney-channel shows. She'd fit in really well with "Hanna Montana" et. al. Her style reminds me of stuff I've seen when flipping past those.
    Excellent point.. I was trying to put my finger on it and that's it--shes disney material-not drama 90210 style.

Can they kill her off? Seriously, I didn't watch the old 90210 series but do these characters represent main characters from the past? Is she like a brenda or kelly that is integral to the show? It just seems like a lot of people don't like her or her character.

I love Naomi (I think this actress is awesome anyhow, big fan of her on Nip/Tuck) and Adrianna!

I think the show is pretty good. I watch it every week and while there are some things to like (Adrianna, Naomi, Silver, Dixon, Naveed) there are other things not to like (Annie, Ethan).

I like the fact that they have characters go in and out. It makes it seem much more like a soap and real. The original 90210 was like that early. Show is early in it's existance and bouncing characters in and out can see which ones blend in well with the show or not. I think the black lesbian and this new girl with Ethan might stick around for awhile. Maybe even Ty.

I wish they would let Annie go, similar to Brenda, after two seasons. I don't think her character goes with much on this show. Naomi/Adrianna are the best friends. Silver seems like she can move in on that relationship and be a 3rd or becoming good friends with the lesbian. So there is room for Annie to leave.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

After last night.. i love Navid again.. and hate Annie more.

She just comes off as a cry baby, and im over it. You have stronger females on this show like Adriana.. theres no need for an Annie anymore.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

can anyone give me a recap on last night? my stupid dvr only recorded 2 mins of the show for some reason.

do they repeat the ep at all during the week?

i went to the website to see if they have eps online - they do, but it seems to only be a few and not the current one.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3316120;

She just comes off as a cry baby, and im over it. You have stronger females on this show like Adriana.. theres no need for an Annie anymore.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

should be on again tongiht..
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

Annie is awful. I think the actress was cast because she really looks like a cross between Rob Estes and Lori Loughlin. She is my least favorite one on the show followed closely by Naomi. She looks like she is as old as her mother.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3316120;

I couldn't agree with you more! I really like Adriana and Annie is just whiny and so not likeable at all. I was rooting for Ethan to go for Rhonda and leave fake Annie Actress. Her acting class was so painful to watch.

I love how Silver is in love....and now she is being creepy with that tattoo!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Like I've said I too dislike Annie, I have since the actress played Darcy on Degrassi. She just isn't believable. Whoever said she's like one of those cheesy Disney actors hit the nail on the head.

Adrianna and Naomi make this show for me, especially Adrianna. Her storylines always have me glued to the screen.

it's up on the website, i'm watching now to prep for tonight, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3316382;
    should be on again tongiht..

+ Reply to Thread