+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

The last episode wasn't that enjoyable. I do like the 'blended' girls bit...but the long lost son thing was predictable. Of course he has other motives. And Annie is annoying.

Any scene with Tabitha is enjoyable.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I love silver and Dixon together….that’s kinda why I watch the show…and Naomi has the most awkward facial expressions ever….defiantly and ugly crier. I agree that Naomi’s mom has a plan in the mix and that the long lost son is up to no good, I am also a fan of Adriana and Navid (is that his name) and am wondering about her being pregnant and how that will play out....just sokme thoughts...
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

ahhh.. Tabitha come back quick!!!

hmmh. Adriana pregnant for... Ty?! they look like they would be brother and sister.. what a great match.
    I'm a mess and you're worse
    Just give me time to give you a waste of time

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I think they should've waited a bit before introducing a pregnancy storyline ala Andrea.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Was Ty the one who was dating Annie? And Adriana snuck into the hotel room to make Annie think they had sex but really they hadn't?

I do not like Dixon and Silver. I guess it's Dixon's character I don't like. I am waiting for them to kill him off like they did with the black adopted kid on South of Nowhere.

I still don't know why Annie is with Ethan when she knows he cheated on Naomi.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

As this show goes on, now dont get me wrong I do like it, but as it goes on I find that the ones i liked in the beginning i like FAR less now. Adriana has become my fave.. Dixon eh, still out on him.. but Silver I DO like still. Annie, she can go back to Kansas and have a house fall on her IMO.

Maybe its the grown up in me.. but I want to see more wiht the Hot English Teacher.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3307159;
    Was Ty the one who was dating Annie? And Adriana snuck into the hotel room to make Annie think they had sex but really they hadn't?

I do not like Dixon and Silver. I guess it's Dixon's character I don't like. I am waiting for them to kill him off like they did with the black adopted kid on South of Nowhere.
    I still don't know why Annie is with Ethan when she knows he cheated on Naomi.
    Wait, hold up!!! I only watched the first two seasons of South of Nowhere (the last episode I saw was the shooting at the dance cliffhanger episode).....they killed the adopted black brother!??!?! How did they do that?

And I LOVE this show, it's much better than season 2 of Gossip Girl. BUT I do have some things that bug me. First of all why do they randomly bring in characters and then go multiple episodes without showing them.....Ty, the grandma (I think her name is Tabitha), Naveed, the English teacher that came between Kelly and Brenda. They seem to just randomly appear and dissapear in episodes.

And when and how did Adrianna find out the baby was Ty's??? I was moving and missed one or two episodes but the last I saw Adrianna thought the father of her child was the guy that tested positive for HIV??? How did she find out it was Ty's and more importantly when did they sleep together? I remember when Adrianna made Annie think she slept with Ty but I don't remember them actually sleeping together....can anybody help me out?

I am SO happy they've made Adrianna a regular. She's one of my favorites no doubt about it.

I really like the show, but I cannot stand Shanae Grimes/Annie! She ruins the whole show for me.. I don't mind the others, I have even grown to like Naomi somewhat, but I hate Annie. Why is she even on the show? She can't act for her life.

I am looking forward to Tori Spelling coming back, I wonder what story they will have for her now? I know that Kelly & Brenda said in one of the first episodes, that Donna & David are still married, and have a baby. Should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3311416;
    I really like the show, but I cannot stand Shanae Grimes/Annie! She ruins the whole show for me.. I don't mind the others, I have even grown to like Naomi somewhat, but I hate Annie. Why is she even on the show? She can't act for her life. . . .
    Her . . . ummm . . . "acting" (for lack of a better word) style is more suited for those godawful Disney-channel shows. She'd fit in really well with "Hanna Montana" et. al. Her style reminds me of stuff I've seen when flipping past those.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I too have grown tired of Annie.. isn't it funny how she’s is this great actress in Kansas, but she her self can't act her way out of a paper bag. This is the main character?

Yeah, makes me even more happy that Adriana is now a regular. At least with her we will have an interesting storyline as well as better acting.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread