+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

Re: 90210 - Tuesdays @ 8pm on CW

I hate to admit that I do like this show. I didn't expect to since I normally can't stand the teen dramas, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be! The worst part so far was definitely they're "Spring Awakening." I'm a HUGE fan of the Broadway show and 90210 just completely killed it. UGH. They were all hideous and looked ridiculous! Sorry, I'm now to the boards and just had to point that out, it really bothered me when that episode aired

I too am loving this show. I hate to admit it but out of all the shows I watch this is one of the ones I look forward to the most. I can't stand the girl from Degrassi that plays Annie BUT I can't lie, she does have chemistry with Ethan. Silver and Dixon are cut together too. Can't wait for them to bring on Annie, Dixon, and Naomi's half brother. Should be entertaining.

FORT Fan

I catch episodes once in a while and while I want to hate it, I just can't. I do wish another actress played Annie. There's just something about her I don't like.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

She does playt a decent drunk lol
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I agree about whoever the girl is that plays Annie, she can get on my nerves. However, I absolutely LOVE Adriana and Navidís relationship they are starting, how cute. SO good! Tonight's episode should be interesting, at first I thought that they were bringing on the 1/2 bro(via Naomi revenge on Annie) but then I saw another preview that said it was someone from Annie's past, her ex perhaps??? And, what will happen with professor make out with fake student in public and get caught? dun dun dun got to love the DRAMA!
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

I have got to say the girl that plays Naomi....her with straight hair makes her look 10 times better then what she looked like with curly hair. I just had to say that before the episode is over.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;3232750;
    I have got to say the girl that plays Naomi....her with straight hair makes her look 10 times better then what she looked like with curly hair. I just had to say that before the episode is over.
    I still cant get past her character on American Heiress, I couldnt stand her on there... HOwever Lipstick Jungle's Kirby was on there as her brother and him i still love.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I love her kinky hair, actually. She looks hot breathing.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3232968;
    I love her kinky hair, actually. She looks hot breathing.
    Yeah Im digging her too. I also find the girls who play Silver and Adrianna to be good looking as well.

As for the episode I would like to think girls don't do what Naomi did last night but I know Im wrong. I don't know if or should they keep Annie/Ethan together. I understand the love triangle thing among the two half-sisters but still it may get old fast.

I really do like the relationships between Silver/Dixon and Adrianna/Navid.

Shoot, I somehow completely forgot to watch last night! Can anyone give me a quick recap?

+ Reply to Thread