+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raising The Bar - TNT

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Raising The Bar - TNT

Quote Originally Posted by teetoo;3217837;
    Yup, still watching and like it more and more each week. The Jerry and Bobbi relationship is intriguing indeed. I can't stand the blond lawyer either, or the main judge. They had a little Cosby Show reunion last night - Vanessa (the middle daughter) was married to one of Theo's college friends.
    Tempestt Bledsoe was on last night?! Wow i missed that one lol. Given how much my kid watched the Cosby Show, she or I should have caught that.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Wait! Was that Tempest Bledsoe playing the wife of Jerry's client who was accused of...whatever it was he accused of? Holy crap! I watched some episodes on On Demand and I actually really like it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

That is the only one i thought it would be.. but it didnt look or sound like her.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I looked her up and I didn't see her listed in the casting for that episode but then again, they're not always listed. I'll have to watch it again on On Demand tomorrow.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Am I the only one who thinks they're leading up to a hook-up between Kellerman and that brunette girl, Bobbi? I think that would be cute. Loved the episode last night. Glad the HIV guy got off but did I miss something or did they not give closer to the little boy? I know they were discussing the possibility of a YO (Youthful Offender) charge but I didn't hear the end result.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3224444;
    Am I the only one who thinks they're leading up to a hook-up between Kellerman and that brunette girl, Bobbi? I think that would be cute. Loved the episode last night. Glad the HIV guy got off but did I miss something or did they not give closer to the little boy? I know they were discussing the possibility of a YO (Youthful Offender) charge but I didn't hear the end result.
    I believe they took the last deal from the ADA. 2 year sentence, but about 12-18 mos jail time.

Season finale next week.

YESSSSS! That's all I'm saying. Although, my heart leapt in my throat a little bit at the end anticipating a huge season finale cliffhanger like what they did with Bones a couple of seasons ago.

This show has been renewed. Yay TNT! The big 3 can learn a thing or two from TNT about pulling shows without letting them find an audience.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Good news! Have you heard when there will be some new shows coming on?
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12