+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197 ... LastLast
Like Tree244Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3932787;
    I thought the season opener was awesome. I wish I had watched the reruns of Season 2 because I had forgotten some things; so I was confused about some stuff in the continuing storylines. And I can't remember what happened thats' making Jason and the police guy so nervous. (any help?) There certainly are more characters to keep track of now. Poor Jessica!
    There was a really quick recap of the previous season but if you blinked you would have missed seeing Eggs, Tara's boyfriend, approaching Andy with a knife in his hand confessing that he had killed all these women and Jason shooting Eggs in the back because he (Jason) thought Eggs might hurt Andy. Then something happened and Andy is taking the blame for the murder.

As for Jessica, you really needed to see the minisodes that you can still watch on YouTube, where she picked up dinner at a bar and accidently drank it dry.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I love the fact that they used real wolves instead of CG ones. Heres an interesting link about what happens when you bring real wolves on a set.True Blood’s Wolves | True Blood News at The Nest

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I could be wrong, but I was pretty sure that Jason shot Eggs in the back of the head...which tied into why he kept visualizing the bullet holes in the foreheads of the 2 girls that he and Hoyt brought back to the house.

And it totally freaked me out....complete with screaming....when the homosexual activity started going on between Bill and Sam. "No! No! No!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3933055;
    And it totally freaked me out....complete with screaming....when the homosexual activity started going on between Bill and Sam. "No! No! No!"
    I LOVED that scene! Of course Sam would be having sexual dreams about Bill after drinking so much of his blood. It happened with Sookie and Lafayette with Eric. I had a feeling it was a dream because it was so out of character for Bill to be, well, sexy in any way, but I thought that scene was hot. They both looked great. Now if they would only show one of Lafayette's Eric dreams!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

You can't imagine the relief I felt when it turned out to be a dream!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just started watching the series - HBO Canada has been kind enough to catch us up on all the epis in the last couple of weeks, and ran the premiere last night. I like it - not as much as the books, but it's fun. The main complaint I have is that there is not enough Pam, who was my favourite in the series. Love the way the actress is playing her.

So with the introduction of the weres, can we expect to see Alcide and Claudine introduced? Hope so.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3933151;
    I just started watching the series - HBO Canada has been kind enough to catch us up on all the epis in the last couple of weeks, and ran the premiere last night. I like it - not as much as the books, but it's fun. The main complaint I have is that there is not enough Pam, who was my favourite in the series. Love the way the actress is playing her.

So with the introduction of the weres, can we expect to see Alcide and Claudine introduced? Hope so.
    Here's some good news for you: Pam is now a series regular! That means lots more of Pam in season 3. I'm thrilled - she's one of my favorites in the books and on the show.

We'll definitely see Alcide by, I think, episode 3 and Claudine has been cast. The press was given previews of the first three episodes, so the spoilers out there generally are just about those first episodes.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I am continuously shocked by Ryan Kwanten's Australian accent, and his convincingly pulling off the deep Southern accent, unfailingly. Amazing. I think we (USA) have a farm team of actors in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3933232;
    I am continuously shocked by Ryan Kwanten's Australian accent, and his convincingly pulling off the deep Southern accent, unfailingly. Amazing. I think we (USA) have a farm team of actors in Australia.
    Heh...Anna Paquin is Canadian. From my hometown, as a matter of fact. I was told by a Louisiana native that her accent is spot on.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;3932927;
    I love the fact that they used real wolves instead of CG ones. Heres an interesting link about what happens when you bring real wolves on a set.True Blood’s Wolves | True Blood News at The Nest
    At the end of the story the wolf trainer comments that "This year it's wolves, next year it could be cheetahs"---He needs to read the books and get his (were)panthers and tiger ready!

+ Reply to Thread