+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 216 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

Click to see Spoiler:
    Bill and SAM?!? I guess one can expect that since Sam drank Bill's blood, but...that just seems really, really awkward and...unexpected.
    Last edited by Critical; 05-29-2010 at 02:53 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3917894;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Bill and SAM?!? I guess one can expect that since Sam drank Bill's blood, but...that just seems really, really awkward and...unexpected.
    Yeow! I think I just went blind.
    Last edited by Critical; 05-29-2010 at 02:54 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Spoiler tags, people! Some people don''t want to know in advance.:nono

But now that it's out there, so we assume you are attracted to anyone whose blood you drank, not just anyone of the sex to whom you are usually attracted? I know in the books Sookie fears that that's all that is going on between her and Eric.... somehow I hadn't followed out the logic of that thought. Wow...that concept should do wonders for people's willingness to receive donated blood in medical emergencies... I mean maybe it would only apply to people who aren't human...but Sookie is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    mostly
    human....
    Last edited by PWS; 05-29-2010 at 11:53 AM.

I never realized that Ryan Kwanten was Australian, I just saw him in a little blip, and was surprised by his British/Australian accent. I watched a few short preview teasers for Season 3, and in one of them Alan said everyone will be getting into mischief. I think Alan is the one getting into mischief!

Sam Trammell said he thought Season 3 is the best season yet. (but then what else would he say) I am looking forward to it!

As for the spoiler above regarding
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sam and Bill
    - if I don't see it on HBO, I am hesitant to believe it. Anyone can photoshop these days.
    Last edited by Critical; 05-29-2010 at 02:54 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Well, if anyone was wondering about digital downloads of this series - Amazon just now posted season 2, so it looks as if season 3 won't be available until just before season 4 airs. That's my guess, at least. And in case anyone wanted season 2 digitally it's available.

Please remember to use spoiler tags, everyone! If it hasn't aired yet, it's a spoiler.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

The new season 3 trailer (with lots of new footage) that debuted at the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience last night:
    Watch Ultimate Fan Season 3 Preview and other True Blood videos online on HBO.com

There's so much in that video that I'm excited about that I can't even pick just one thing!

The event last night also featured a panel discussion with AB and 7 of the main actors on the show. The only major one (for me) missing was Nelsan Ellis. Videos of the discussion are up on TrueBlood-Online.com
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Kiz

Thanks for the link, Critical!

I'm going out on a limb here and predicting a GREAT season.

Can't wait!!
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Wow - fantastic trailer!

Click to see Spoiler:
    I wonder how Pam messes up? Was that her being pushed down on the stage with everyone cheering?

I love Zeljko Ivanek as the magister. Perfect casting in this show all around!

I'm reading through the books so this season I'll be watching it from a whole different perspective than the previous seasons. Any idea what book(s) season 3 will cover? Club Dead? Dead to the World?

Thanks for the link above too! Fantastic!

+ Reply to Thread