+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 216 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191 ... LastLast
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

Since we know that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Eric had a sexual relationship with his maker, it's a pretty good bet that he's the one Talbot will cheat on Russell with. Considering how hot Theo Alexander is, I won't mind that pairing!

The actor they cast as Russell Edgington is really perfect.

Rudy Reyes is pretty, way. I can't imagine who they'll cast for Claude, since he and Claudine are twins and that actress is short. It's like AB is changing what the fae are to go along with what fairies have been depicted as before - petite and small. Charlaine's fairies are dangerous and powerful and, in the case of the twins, tall. I'm going to try to reserve judgment, but it will be tough.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Does anyone know by any chance, when season 3 will appear on itunes or amazon video on demand? We won't have HBO, and this upcoming season sounds really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3901069;
    Since we know that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Eric had a sexual relationship with his maker, it's a pretty good bet that he's the one Talbot will cheat on Russell with. Considering how hot Theo Alexander is, I won't mind that pairing!

The actor they cast as Russell Edgington is really perfect.

Rudy Reyes is pretty, way. I can't imagine who they'll cast for Claude, since he and Claudine are twins and that actress is short. It's like AB is changing what the fae are to go along with what fairies have been depicted as before - petite and small. Charlaine's fairies are dangerous and powerful and, in the case of the twins, tall. I'm going to try to reserve judgment, but it will be tough.

My feelings entirely and that includes the mention in the spoiler. I seem to remember from the book that season three is "loosely" based on that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Eric was willing to go along with one of the vamps or boytoys that Edgington kept at his mansion, to arrange for a car so that Sookie would be able to leave quickly. Doesn't she do something for Edgington and is injured and then allowed to spend the night as an Edgington guest, but since the place was mostly "mens only" Eric needed help arranging for Sookie to get a car to leave the next day and sweet talked someone to help arrange it.... doesn't he sleep in the coffin with the guy as recompense?

TV Guide has a clowning photo of Stephen Moyer in it, and he is so much more handsome as himself than as Bill. IMO
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3902555;
    TV Guide has a clowning photo of Stephen Moyer in it, and he is so much more handsome as himself than as Bill. IMO
    I've always thought Stephen was much more attractive than Bill .
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

New (almost 2 minute) season 3 trailer: YouTube - True Blood Season 3 Trailer - TrueBlood-Online.com

Lots of spoilers and glimpses of the season including Russell Edgington, Franklin Mott and Alcide. My favorite part: "Santa?" "Jason, focus." I can't wait to see what the deal is with
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Eric on the bed and Sookie whipping off her robe - I hope it's not another dream sequence!

The season premiere is a only a month away! I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3904212;
    New (almost 2 minute) season 3 trailer: YouTube - True Blood Season 3 Trailer - TrueBlood-Online.com

Lots of spoilers and glimpses of the season including Russell Edgington, Franklin Mott and Alcide. My favorite part: "Santa?" "Jason, focus." I can't wait to see what the deal is with
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Eric on the bed and Sookie whipping off her robe - I hope it's not another dream sequence!

The season premiere is a only a month away! I can't wait!
    Wow loved that trailer.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Looks good. I'm glad people are posting the previews on youtube, since HBO makes you sign up with your real info to see them!

That was awesome!

And at Jason...

HBO has both seasons up On Demand, I've been playing through both of them to get ready for the new season. I haven't been so anxious for a season of anything to start since Rome.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Do you have to have HBO to see On Demand? Due to TiVo we never got our On Demand to work, so I've never used it. Amazon only turned out to have season one so I imagine season 3 will be a looong wait there.

Who is John Galt?

Sorry - I don't like the straight guy going gay storyline. Guess I just like my straight guys to be straight. When they "go gay or bi", it turns me off. Of course, this is just me, but I lose any interest in the character quickly and don't take any storyline with a female seriously after that (guess I like the boy/girl fantasy). I normally love True Blood, but really don't want to see two guys getting it on.

+ Reply to Thread