+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 216 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

And me
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

This is a fantastic show, it's made really want to check out Six Feet Under.

I can't describe what it is I like about this show, I just get so absorbed into the story and the characters that before I know it the episodes finished and I'm desperate for more. The only issue I've had during the season is that I felt Anna Paquin wasn't a strong enough actress for the lead role but I've gradually come to love her. I'm not a big fan of Jasons character but Ryan Kwanten does a fantastic job portraying him but I have to say that Tara is my favourite character, I always have a thing for the strong fesity women .

I hate that it's only 12/13 episodes this season, it means we have to wait almost a year for the next one.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Six Feet Under is worth checking out, but it's a long series...but very addictive!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I love watching this show so much. I missed the very first episode but jumped right in on the second one and I'm hooked.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3216991;
    I wanted to smack every one of those people at the funeral who were looking and Sookie and blaming her. There's no way a vampire killed those people. Like Bill told the police, a vamp would have drained them dry. I kept looking at the people around town and trying to figure out which one of them is the murderer.
    I have no idea who the killer is, but my guess is that it is the Sheriff. He hates vampires and doesn't seem to be very fond of those who associate with them. Whoever it is can gain entry easily so they are either known by the victim or are non threatening to the victim ie: a law officer. Does anyone else have a guess? Of course those of you who've read the books probably already know.

For those of you who have read the books and already know who the killer is:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    about how much more story will there be before "we" find out? You know... if it follows the books somewhat. I already know who it is, I just want to know how much more I'll get to see and hear him before the character goes away *sad*
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Carbuncle..... you will LOVE "Six Feet Under" I became adicted to it and I think "True Blood" is just as good if not better. Finally something on Sunday's to wait for.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;3218307;
    Carbuncle..... you will LOVE "Six Feet Under" I became adicted to it and I think "True Blood" is just as good if not better. Finally something on Sunday's to wait for.
    For me, Sunday is the best night of TV: True Blood, Dexter, Mad Men, Californication and Brothers and Sisters!

I can never decide which 10:00 show I'm going to watch in real time and which ones I'm going to catch OnDemand!

I don't know who the killer is and I definitely don't want to know! For those of you who DO know, please keep on using those spoiler tags and I'll keep avoiding them!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Would someone who has read the books mind posting the most relative spoilers that are connected to the storyline right now-- I'm dying to know and I don't mind 'being spoiled'!

Thank you so much!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Spoiler tags! Spoiler tags! Spoiler tags! Please and Thank You!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread