+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 216 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

I think Bill and Sookie's relationship is kind of gross, but only when they have sex And this can totally relate to today's social issues about other people finding certain relationships gross (the parallel's with this show's issues and today's real life issues I find very intrigueing). But I remember Bill biting Sookie's neck and having her bleed everywhere during a lovemaking session and cringing. And then Bill kissing Sookie with her blood in his mouth.

The part of the book I always found intriguing was the parallel to various civil rights movements and discrimination in the US. Kind of forces you to think about it a little bit.

Kiz

When Evan Rachel Wood makes her debut on True Blood Sunday night, don’t be surprised to see her hook up with any of the characters on the show. She’s playing 1,100-year-old Queen Sophie-Anne, who is decidedly open to trying new things. “She’s not necessarily a lesbian,” Wood tells EOnline.com. “Her human partner is a girl, but I’m pretty sure she goes both ways. I think vampires are like that in general.”

Wood promises that Queen Sophie-Anne’s love life will be unpredictable. “I don’t know if I am having sex with anyone yet,” she says, “but I certainly have a steamy scene with someone that I don’t think you’d really expect.”

The best part about guest starring on True Blood: the sexy costars. “That’s another great thing about my job,” Wood says with a laugh, “I was surrounded by beautiful people constantly.”

Despite the show’s trademark nude scenes, Wood hasn’t yet stripped down for the role, but she’ll never say never. “They are bringing me back next season, so it’s always a possibility,” she says. “It’s kind of inevitable.” –Tim Nudd
    Evan Rachel Wood Coy About Vampire Queen’s Sexuality on True Blood - PEOPLE TV Watch

(“but I certainly have a steamy scene with someone that I don’t think you’d really expect.”)

Any guesses? I think Eric would be the likely suspect, but since she said the scene with someone we wouldn't expect, it shouldn't be him. Maybe Jason decides to go to the dark side. lol
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3680230;
    Evan Rachel Wood Coy About Vampire Queen’s Sexuality on True Blood - PEOPLE TV Watch

(“but I certainly have a steamy scene with someone that I don’t think you’d really expect.”)

Any guesses? I think Eric would be the likely suspect, but since she said the scene with someone we wouldn't expect, it shouldn't be him. Maybe Jason decides to go to the dark side. lol
    I'd think it'd be a woman since she mentioned Queen Sophie's bisexual nature and her partner is a woman. Boy, am I looking foward to that!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Pretty sure it will be with Hadley, Sookie's cousin. Doesn't happen in the book but will in the show.

I think I got that info from an interview Alan Bell did at Comic Con.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Why do men ALWAYS want to see 2 women together???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

There are some spoiler photos of Bill, Sophie-Ann and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Hadley (clearly before she's turned into a vamp)
    here: Promo Photo True Blood 2.11 "Frenzy" | The Vault

I didn't even recognize Bill in that second photo...he looks almost normal. ERW looks fabulous. Perfect choice for Sophie-Ann! She's so pale, I wonder if they even needed to use that horrid white makeup on her.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Hmmmmm, someone I wouldn't expect would be Bill. Perhaps they are setting the stage...
    MisterSSS you will probably get your wish fulfilled at some point next season.

I love the fact that we will get something other then MaryAnn soon.
    Only 2 episodes left
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3680249;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Pretty sure it will be with Hadley, Sookie's cousin. Doesn't happen in the book but will in the show.

I think I got that info from an interview Alan Bell did at Comic Con.
    Well, that will be unexpected since
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Haydley hasn't been introduced on the show yet
    . Is it Sunday yet?
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3680253;
    Why do men ALWAYS want to see 2 women together???
    Don't know, but it doesn't do a thing for me. Guess I'm too hetero - I don't like same sex love scenes of either variety. Actually, not all men like to see two women together. Both my husband and my boss think it's a turn-off. But . . to each his/her own.

+ Reply to Thread