+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 216 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Premium Member

Re: True Blood (HBO)

Did Bill punch Eric though because he found out he brought Lorena to Dallas?

No... you'll see paridy!

It was a powerful episode and it is setting up the Sookie/Eric romance for next season if they go that route!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Premium Member

Can't wait, I bet Stephen won't be liking Anna and Alex in the Sookie Eric scenes.

OMG - seriously I am on the Eric bandwagon now. HOLY CRAP!!!! He was adorable in the dream sequence. Count me in with the ones who cried during the last 10 min. I am drained.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Premium Member

OK I have to admit Eric and Sookie's dream love scene was hot, but I still love Bill better, sorry Eric fans.

Kiz

I love Eric, the man is sex on a stick, but my heart will always be with Bill. I'm on book six, and I think because I've watched the series first, I still find Bill to be the love of Sookie's life. On the other hand, I have a feeling she'll end up when Sam when everything is said and down. Eric is a nice diversion though. The dream sequence Sookie had about Eric was hot.

I'm loving Hoyt. What a sweetheart. I cheered when he stood up to his mom and listed everyone she hates (I don't think anyone was left out).

I shed a few tears for Godrick too. As well as it was written in the book, the scene with Eric on his knees in front of Godrick was very emotionally charged and brought more humanity to Godrick (and Eric) at the end. Godrick was perfectly cast, and even though he had a small role in the series, I'm going to miss him.

My favorite line of the night was Eric to Bill regarding Sookie: "Bill you're right. I believe I can sense her emotions."
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hated watching Sookie suck the bullets out of Eric's neck and chest. Ewwwww....!!

And why did Godric take off his shirt, but not his pants when he went "to meet the sun"? That made no sense to me.

And I did not cry at the end....my little cream puff buddies!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3664765;
    I hated watching Sookie suck the bullets out of Eric's neck and chest. Ewwwww....!!

And why did Godric take off his shirt, but not his pants when he went "to meet the sun"? That made no sense to me.

I think the reason the writers had him take off his shirt was to give him the effect of looking like the primitive warrior he was once upon a time. If he had on tighty whities or even boxer briefs under his pants, it would have taken away from that image. They could have had him going commando though.

And who are you calling a cream puff?... (lol)
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3664765;

And why did Godric take off his shirt, That made no sense to me.

Yeah, I mean we have seen a lot of male butt, still I don't want to see Andy's or the Sheriffs.

PS: Cream Puffs Rule.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And I love you ALL!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread