+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: True Blood (HBO)

Godric is very powerful for such a short man. Hehehehe! He says so little, but his words have so much influence. I like that he means well. Jessica, I feel bad for her.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I usually watch each episode twice. This last episode, I will watch 3 times! Between this show, and Big Brother (which is much better than it has been in YEARS), I am one happy camper right now!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What an amazing episode tonight!! I actually felt a little sad in the end.
    Yup, with donuts!!

OMG, I was in tears at the end when Godric goes to greet the sun. I am going to watch this one again to get all little details I missed.

Oh, check out the smile on Eric's face when she sucks out the bullets in his chest. Then the dream sequence.....
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

She's beginning to see that Eric is capable of compassion in this whole situation. I see the connection and it's going to get stronger. They made Bill look very mean tonight so he is beginning to show himself now.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Premium Member

No you spoiled me.... . Crap. BTW how was Bill mean?

You haven't seen it yet paridy? I felt they made him look mean in the camera angles and such. He had such a dark look about him for the most part. It could just be my mood tonight though!
    Yup, with donuts!!

WOW. I'm completely worn out from tonight's episode. I bawled through about the last 10 minutes of the show. I mean, I cried in the book when Godric met the sun, but I thought this was even more powerful. Eric on his knees begging Godric not to go, the tears from Eric and Sookie, Sookie reassuring Eric that she'd stay until the end, the look of joy on Godric's face as the sun rose....

Not that it was all sad. Can I just say "HELL YEAH!" about The Dream!? OMG! That was hot! Shades of book 4 and book 9! The only bad part was stupid Lorena showing up I want that scene on TV on a continuous loop. Anyone in the Bill/Sookie camp starting to understand the Eric love?

Nice little scene with Jason and Sookie in the hotel and I liked Hoyt finally standing up to his mother. I especially liked the TV interview with Steve (still with a big welt on his forehead ) and Sarah ("I hate your hair") sniping at each other and Jason's assessment "A witch and a son-of-a-bitch"

I HATE that Maryann's story looks like it will be SO much of the rest of the reason. I'd much rather focus on Sookie and the vamps than Maryann and the whole zombie thing. I do think I'm going to enjoy seeing Sam and Andy team up to fight MaryAnn. I was cheering Lafayette on as he kicking Eggs's ass and then carried Tara out of that house. I remember someone referring to Tara as the smartest person on the show. Well, she's been replaced by Lafayette!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3663933;
    You haven't seen it yet paridy? I felt they made him look mean in the camera angles and such. He had such a dark look about him for the most part. It could just be my mood tonight though!
    Thanks bug, waiting for it to come online since I do not have HBO. So I will see it a couple of hours. Sorry but I don't like TV Eric, still love TV Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3663933;
    Then punching Eric right after it became clear Godric was going to meet the sun. He's definitely helping to make Eric look more sympathetic.

paridy - you may change your mind after this week's episode!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread