+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 216 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

I thought he did see him? Wasn't that Eric and Godric in the first clip of the new episode, where Godric said "I am here my child" and Eric comes in and bows to Godric? They are pretty good about previews being sequential or so it seems now, very little random mashing of the same clips together to confuse the viewer.

Thanks for the link Mike'sGirl! Man, it looks like I missed a really good episode (although I am tiring of the Eggs/Maryann storyline). Again...more vamp stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by liz_momof2;3647219;
    I thought he did see him? Wasn't that Eric and Godric in the first clip of the new episode, where Godric said "I am here my child" and Eric comes in and bows to Godric? They are pretty good about previews being sequential or so it seems now, very little random mashing of the same clips together to confuse the viewer.
    Oh, I thought that part came after seeing Erik in silver chains.... I am so messed up because I watched that comic-con preview so many times, and the part with Eric and Godric was not included in that video. I mistakenly thought Eric goes to Godric after he was released, but it makes more sense that it occurred prior to the hostage exchange.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Confusing still because in the books Godric did not want to be rescued, so Eric would not have been able to offer himself in exchange for Godric's release.

Your very welcome mindy Hope your having a great vacation!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Oh I agree that it is confusing. Also in the book, Godric was Godfrey (or some spelling) who was the pedophile vampire, not Eric's maker, not a sheriff, or anything really, other than someone who was in Stan's area. He did save Sookie from being raped by Gabe but that's pretty much the only thing the same about Godric/Godfrey (at least that we've seen so far.) Can't wait for tomorrow night! Is it possible that we only have 4 or 5 episodes left of this season? I swear it feels like it's barely started.

Quote Originally Posted by liz_momof2;3649889;
    Oh I agree that it is confusing. Also in the book, Godric was Godfrey (or some spelling) who was the pedophile vampire, not Eric's maker, not a sheriff, or anything really, other than someone who was in Stan's area. He did save Sookie from being raped by Gabe but that's pretty much the only thing the same about Godric/Godfrey (at least that we've seen so far.) Can't wait for tomorrow night! Is it possible that we only have 4 or 5 episodes left of this season? I swear it feels like it's barely started.
    It is whizzing by fast isn't it! I hope they close MaryAnn's storyline, I think the actress is great, and she makes me dislike her character all the more because of it..... but, I am tired of it. I hope it comes to a head soon, and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is cleaned up by the Eric and Bill just like in the books. Unfortunately, in the books the maened is immortal and just moves on to the next destination, so that leaves open the possibility that we could see her again.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3651435;
    It is whizzing by fast isn't it! I hope they close MaryAnn's storyline, I think the actress is great, and she makes me dislike her character all the more because of it..... but, I am tired of it. I hope it comes to a head soon, and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is cleaned up by the Eric and Bill just like in the books. Unfortunately, in the books the maened is immortal and just moves on to the next destination, so that leaves open the possibility that we could see her again.
    I was pretty sure there were going to be 20 episodes this season.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3651502;
    I was pretty sure there were going to be 20 episodes this season.
    No, there are going to be twelve.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkOtterPop;3651538;
    No, there are going to be twelve.
    Yeap, found it here True Blood Season 2: HBO Official Press Release | True Blood News.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Does anyone anticipate this being out on DVD in time for the holidays?

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3651736;
    Does anyone anticipate this being out on DVD in time for the holidays?
    Season 1 was released in May just before the Second season began. I would guess it will take that long for season 2 to be released as well.

I enjoyed tonight's episode vey much except for the part where
    Click to see Spoiler:
    MaryAnn made hunters souffle...... I have no idea how the actors could manage that part.... I am sure it was something very tasty, but still, so gross to watch, especially after watching MaryAnn chop up Daphne's heart.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread