+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 209 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

I very much got the impression that all of that dancing around nonsence was in Jason's head.
    After all, she took off her apron and unbuttoned her shirt a little during the seductive stuff didn't she?
    And then BAM the music stopped and she was just kind of bopping around cleaning her hands off on her still worn apron.

Maybe I remember wrong. Does anyone still have the episode to recheck?

An online episode recap goes:
    Over at the Newlin’s, Sarah (Anna Camp) is cookin’ up something HOT, and I am not talking about those BBQ Ribs. Jason is hypnotized by her charms…and fantasizes a BBQ striptease, complete with Sarah’s full-on make-out session with that lucky bottle of beer. Settle down, little dogies…it is just a fantasy in Jason’s head…
    True Blood "Shake and Fingerpop"...leaving us Shaken, Rattled and Rolled!! | True Blood News
    Last edited by ClosetNerd; 07-17-2009 at 02:10 PM.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3581849;
    I very much got the impression that all of that dancing around nonsence was in Jason's head.
    After all, she took off her apron and unbuttoned her shirt a little during the seductive stuff didn't she?
    And then BAM the music stopped and she was just kind of bopping around cleaning her hands off on her still worn apron.

Maybe I remember wrong. Does anyone still have the episode to recheck?

An online episode recap goes:

True Blood "Shake and Fingerpop"...leaving us Shaken, Rattled and Rolled!! | True Blood News
    That is a possibility I was thinking about when I was writing my last post.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3581874;
    That is a possibility I was thinking about when I was writing my last post.
    I definately think she is hooching up on him! I just think it's more subtle.
    Coming in to his room in a nighty and such.

I haven't yet figured out if the husband is IN on it though?
    It seems like it might all be a plot to get something. Probably Sookie,
    since for some dumb reason everything is all linked to the least interesting character on the show.
    Isn't that always just the way though
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Kiz

The hoochy dance by the grill was in Jason's mind. There's definitely sexual chemistry between the two, and the part where she came in his bedroom dressed in her sexy little nightie with her robe open was real. The storyline is sure to heat up. Poor Jason...trying to be so good.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Wow, that was a good episode.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mary Ann is a mean woman who only wants for herself. I still am unsure how Daphne survived the attack if she's only a shapeshifter. Jason and the preacher's wife, not a good place to go! Hopefully Sookie doesn't run into her brother next episode when she goes undercover.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3589711;
    Wow, that was a good episode.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mary Ann is a mean woman who only wants for herself. I still am unsure how Daphne survived the attack if she's only a shapeshifter. Jason and the preacher's wife, not a good place to go! Hopefully Sookie doesn't run into her brother next episode when she goes undercover.
    It's okay to keep all that out of spoiler tags, buglover - once the show has aired on the east coast, it's not considered a spoiler. If West coasters don't want to be spoiled, they need to remember to keep out of this thread for a few hours...or they can just watch the 6:00 airing of the show.

I wasn't able to see last week's episode until this weekend. I really loved the stuff with Eric and Lafayette. They're two of my favorite characters, so any time they're in the same scene, it's all good.

Way - Barry Bellboy looked exactly like I pictured him too. That's unusual because they've taken liberties with so many of the characters' physical appearance. For instance - Stan isn't at all like the book - he's more like Farrell. Sarah definitely got hoochied up for the show.

I'm trying to look at the books and the show as two separate things so I don't get bummed out by the changes Alan Ball has and will make. I must say that I'm sick to death of the Maryann storyline and I'm not all that happy with Jason's storyline either. He's being portrayed as much stupider than the character is written in the books. Half the time, he just looks like a deer in headlights....a deer that's been knocked on the head. He wasn't this stupid last season was he? Maybe I didn't notice because he had his shirt off the whole time!

Entertainment Weekly has a nice two-page article about the show this week. Plus, Eric and Bill are on the last page. It seems EW is on Team Bill AND Team Eric. I'm more of a Team Eric girl myself Alexander Skarsgard is dreamy. I LOVED hearing him speak his native language tonight. Kind of funny that the lead-in to tonight's episode was Mama Mia! with his father!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Does Barry show up again? I'd hate for that to be the last encounter with him! Is Daphne bad or good? Can she be trusted or should she be feared?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3590092;
    Does Barry show up again? I'd hate for that to be the last encounter with him! Is Daphne bad or good? Can she be trusted or should she be feared?
    Pretty sure Barry shows up again, he does in the books so I wouldn't see why he would even be brought in as a character if the few minutes onscreen was it for him.

I think Daphne is good and she was attacked during a "shift" by MaryAnn, who mistakenly thought she was Sam, and the only reason she survived the attack is because she is a shifter.

I am liking this season MUCH better than last season

Jessica is so darn cute. I just can't wait for Bill to get the cell phone bill lol after the inevitable marathon long distance phone calls she is accumlutating with Hoyt while they are out of town

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Still watching it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Premium Member

So in the preview for next week, who is the girl that Eric is talking to and who shows up in Bill's room? Is she the vamp that turned Bill?

+ Reply to Thread