+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 216 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090140 ... LastLast
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

This is the longest time Jason Stackhouse has been celibate. But i'm so over his storyline. I also think it's funny that Sookie found her twin. Omg! at Tara and Eggs letting loose.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

He won't be celibate for long if he keeps having these fantasies about his new housemate!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3571152;
    Was there a Daphne in the books...I can't remember?

Either way, how did homegirl heal from those maenad gashes on her back?
    Daphne? Good question, I don't remember her from the books much, not that it means anything; because Alan can change whatever story line he wants to....... But, she could be a super also, otherwise, that poison would have killed her too. She seems to be working with/for MaryAnn though, so who knows.... maybe Mary Ann can heal them as well as poison/mark them.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

She knew about Sam's ability so she must know either MaryAnn or she's just like her...........maybe she can read minds?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3571925;
    This is the longest time Jason Stackhouse has been celibate. But i'm so over his storyline. I also think it's funny that Sookie found her twin. Omg! at Tara and Eggs letting loose.
    I have to admit I thought the preacher's wife "sexy dance" during the barbecue was really well done and the music was the perfect touch. Yeow...it was hot. and it was funny watching Jason trying to be good.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I've read all the books and just finished watching season 1 on DVD. I get showtime, not HBO . I love it, can't get enough. I can't wait for Season 2 on DVD. I don't remember a character named Daphne at all. She has to be someone new they've created for the show. So happy that Layfayette is still around. I LOVE him. The whole AIDS burger scene was a gem. I'm in the Eric camp. I love him!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The preacher's wife's dance was hot and sexy?? Like I said....I guess I've got to watch this episode again.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I find the preachers wife to be terrifying!
    Different strokes I guess.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She's more like "hoochie-fied", if you ask me. Her husband is probably a freak, too.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

When the preacher's wife started licking the beer I was laughing, here is Jason trying to be "good" the preacher not seeing a thing and the wife trying to seduce Jason all to a great sound track. It was funny.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread