+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 216 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888138 ... LastLast
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Premium Member

Re: True Blood (HBO)

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3531374;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    What in the heck attacked Sooki? That was creepy!! I do love the little relationship beginning with Jessica and the nerdy guy. It's very cute.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mary Ann is a maenad and she is the one that attacked Sookie. So is a Lafayette a vampire or is he just a snack for Eric?

Lafayette 'appears' to be alive. He can't be a vamp because he didn't sleep in the earth and his wounds are not healed...but it seems like Eric may have future plans for him. I was actually kinda hoping he would be a vamp, as I figured he would be one bad-ass member of the undead.
    After the episode has aired you do not have to spoiler the comments, right?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I like the way Jessica fixed her hair, really pretty. I would like to see more of Tara, seeing her in one or two scenes per episode is not cutting it. Furthermore, im sick and tired of Jason's lame storyline. Bored already!!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Premium Member

BTW, what the heck is Daphne, she showed some nasty scars at the end of the show? Is she like Mary Ann?

I agree...less Jason please (and more vamps!).
    I could deal with less Tara in this particular storyline, time for her to move on.
    When are we going to Dallas? I can't tell from the previews.

OH...I was super sad about Sookie's healing!...I was really looking forward to the scene where they all traded her around and sucked the poison out (and, I think it would have added another sexual element and a deeper connection that I am dying to see between her and both Eric and Pam!).

I'm guessing Daphne is some minion of MaryAnn, since she seem hell bent on messing with Sam. If they're following the book, it was
    Click to see Spoiler:
    MaryAnn
    who attacked Sookie...but who knows if they're sticking with that.

Poor Lafayette didn't get his wish to be a vamp, but at least he's still around. And Hoyt doesn't know what he's getting into with Jessica!

Mindy, I was hoping they'd follow the healing scene too, but it was close enough. Bill wasn't about to let Eric touch her. I liked how they threw in the "I need a driveway" when Sookie was negotiating with Eric.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And, poor sweet Hoyt...he wanted a sweet, nuice vampire girl. I'm glad that she didn't bite him. Jessica seemed enchanted by him! Like Sookie and Bill, she'll bite him when the time is right, I guess.

I can't believe everybody is sick of Jason's storyline! I'm looking forward to how it comes around. These are some crazy people that he's hooked up with!

I, too, was looking forward to seeing the vamps "heal" Sookie, and exactly where it goes.

They need to step Tara's role up some! I'm not wild about Eggs.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3532125;
    And, poor sweet Hoyt...he wanted a sweet, nuice vampire girl. I'm glad that she didn't bite him. Jessica seemed enchanted by him! Like Sookie and Bill, she'll bite him when the time is right, I guess.

I can't believe everybody is sick of Jason's storyline! I'm looking forward to how it comes around. These are some crazy people that he's hooked up with!

I, too, was looking forward to seeing the vamps "heal" Sookie, and exactly where it goes.

They need to step Tara's role up some! I'm not wild about Eggs.
    I am hoping that the Jessica/Hoyt storyline continues, I think the innocence of both of them is very sweet and endearing. I was a bit worried when she leaped on him and then breathed a sigh of relief when Bill came in and threw her off of him and we found out that she hadn't even bitten him.

I LOVED the doctor, she was almost exactly what I pictured! But I was bummed that they didn't pass Sookie around like the books. Oh well...

I was much happier with this episode (although I can live without the Jason storylines.)

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3531835;
    I'm guessing Daphne is some minion of MaryAnn, since she seem hell bent on messing with Sam. If they're following the book, it was
    Click to see Spoiler:
    MaryAnn
    who attacked Sookie...but who knows if they're sticking with that.

Poor Lafayette didn't get his wish to be a vamp, but at least he's still around. And Hoyt doesn't know what he's getting into with Jessica!

Mindy, I was hoping they'd follow the healing scene too, but it was close enough. Bill wasn't about to let Eric touch her. I liked how they threw in the "I need a driveway" when Sookie was negotiating with Eric.
    I liked that also, which is different then in the book I think - when Eric surprised her and gave it to her as a gift because he had complained about how bad her driveway was and she said she knew but couldn't afford to take care of it. I miss the romantic touch, but this was good!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3532254;
    I liked that also, which is different then in the book I think - when Eric surprised her and gave it to her as a gift because he had complained about how bad her driveway was and she said she knew but couldn't afford to take care of it. I miss the romantic touch, but this was good!
    There's still hope that he'll get her the driveway because I think in the book she made a comment about needing it done too before the Dallas trip. I do remember her complaining in the book that Bill was so selfish that he didn't notice that she needed it done. Did you notice the comment Eric made about liking Sookie in red. Again hope for a coat in the future. Eric is the bomb. I love how he throws out the commands to Pam in Norwegian or Swedish or whatever, it's great.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

+ Reply to Thread