+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 216 FirstFirst ... 114164204205206207208209210211212213214215216 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2154
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

I think that is why they have been showing these Bill flashbacks, he is tired of "living" and will allow himself to die.

I cannot wait for this season to be over....who wishes that? just shows how bad it has become......
    beerbelly, SpringMaiden27 and Kiz like this.

So the truth comes out: Bill is doing this alll for Sookie, so she can forget about being with him and have a normal life. *cue violins* Give me a break. How quickly she forgets about Alcide...

And Sam just up and skips town, leaving a couple of letters and that's it? Ugh. I don't know who wrote this crap, but that's way out of character.

I did like Jessica and Hoyt getting back together.
    Realitychick likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

If all this was about Sookie, what the hell have all his flashbacks been about? I guess that will come up in the talk next week, which will most likely fill up too much of the final hour.

Sam got a goodbye almost as bad as Alcide's.
    waywyrd and beerbelly like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I almost forgot my favorite part of last night's episode: Eric and Ginger's three second sex scene!
    MFWalkoff and JavaJo like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Oh god...I almost peed my pants during that scene! I was cracking up. Erics face!!!!
    waywyrd likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

That was the only redeeming part of the whole truly boring episode.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    If all this was about Sookie, what the hell have all his flashbacks been about? I guess that will come up in the talk next week, which will most likely fill up too much of the final hour.
    I just caught up on the last few episodes. I thought the flashbacks were to underscore Bill's life before "the darkness" and the fact that he feels he can never have that kind of normalcy and family with Sookie. It has still been boring and aimless though.

Loved Jess and Hoyt back together, Jason's non-sexual chat with a female, and especially Ginger and Eric, ROFL!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric, with a car full of bloody bodies, jamming.....lmfao!!!!
    waywyrd, Jamie5632 and short_lived like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Was I supposed to feel sad when Bill died? Yeah, I didn't. That was long overdue. I just kept thinking, was Sookie is crouched in his coffin, sobbing, "She just ruined a perfectly good dress." Blech.

They ended the show as well as they could, considering what a mess they'd made of most plotlines. I'll miss Eric and Pam, but that's about it.
    Jamie5632 and Kiz like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Was I supposed to feel sad when Bill died? Yeah, I didn't. That was long overdue. I just kept thinking, was Sookie is crouched in his coffin, sobbing, "She just ruined a perfectly good dress." Blech.
    I thought the same thing! If they had done this 2 years ago, it would have meant a lot more. Some shows just outlast their natural lifespan. They spent over half the episode on Hoyt and Jessica? On what planet does that make sense?

They ended the show as well as they could, considering what a mess they'd made of most plotlines. I'll miss Eric and Pam, but that's about it.
    And they didn't even do Eric & Pam justice in that cheap "3 years later" cliche at the end. They killed the corporation guy for being a evil and greedy, since he wanted to keep Hep-V vampires buying New Blood forever instead of being cured for good...and they turn around and do the same thing to their own kind? With secret cures for VIPs with enough cash, of course. I missed the ironic humor in that, if there was any.

Weak ending to a show that should have ended 2-3 years ago. It went out not with a fang, but with a whimper. (Let's see how many reviews use that line tomorrow...)
    waywyrd, SpringMaiden27 and Kiz like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread