+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 216 FirstFirst ... 110160200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215216 LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2154
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

Best episode of the season... loved all the backstories on Ginger and how Fangtasia came about. Too funny with Eric's hair. Spot on to early 90210 days. I really am perplexed at all the crying for Arlene when Sookie barely shed a tear for Tara and Alcide... Very inconsistent. So I guess Bill is back to being a "good" guy. They went so far with him last season of being psycho, to now back to original Bill, it's too much. Give me Pam and Eric all days, that keeps me entertained.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I thought the Ginger back story was entertaining.

The "let's traumatize Holly and abruptly leave" bit was annoying. They seemed to be going on the premise that time was of the essence, but then they couldn't do anything until dark. AND speaking of that, WHY!? On the one hand I get that they wanted vamp help, but aren't vamps at their most vulnerable during the day? What would have prevented them from going into Fangtasia, flooding the place with light and killing all the H-vamps while they slept?

I actually got just a tad teary during the Arlene-Terry bit. I never expected to have that reaction to anything during this season!

I'm annoyed by the direction to redeem Bill. Sookie shouldn't end up with him. But given that they are killing off her other suitors, that certainly seems to be where we are heading.

So now that all the H-vamps are dead, are they going to focus on the hateful people in Bon Temps?

Oh, and what was up with Hoyt not recognizing Jason on the phone?? There aren't that many people around with the surname Stackhouse. Did Jason really think he was going to fool Hoyt by calling himself "Deputy Stackhouse"? And are we supposed to believe that Hoyt didn't know?? I remember Hoyt being a bit naive, but not stupid...
    beerbelly likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I think Hoyt was 'vamped'.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I think Hoyt was 'vamped'.
    Thanks Unc, I had forgotten that part! I went back to a recap and it said that Jess glamoured away all memory of both her and Jason. Seems like it would have been better to glamour herself completely away and only get rid of the recent Jason memories so Hoyt could remember their friendship. Although I suppose at the time Hoyt probably did want Jason wiped completely off his memory map.

Okay, when and how on earth did Bill get infected? I know they won't kill him off, so there has to be a cure coming soon. Hopefully in time to save Eric.

Loved Lafayette's rant to Jessica. And I actually got teary-eyed at Andy's proposal and Sookie's talk with Arlene. I'm such a sap.
    Uncle David likes this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I JUST finished watching the latest episode, and I am also wondering about Bill being infected. There's got to be something we have forgotten.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just figured Bill and Eric have always been so competitive when it comes to Sookie, so when Bill saw how sad Sookie was to see Eric sick...
    waywyrd and Jamie5632 like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That is hilarious!!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Nothin’s gonna help heal this pain you’re feelin' but time… and tequila!
    MFWalkoff likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Maybe the virus has gone airborne?
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread