+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

Another one down. Poor Eric. I loved Jason this episode (Stockholder's Syndrome?! ) and am hoping he can take Sara down. I'm tired of her crap and the weres, they're all disgusting.

And damn them for making me like Bill. Just a little.
    Hyper and SpringMaiden27 like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Slightly random thoughts about the season so far:

- I completely agree with everyone about the direction of Alcide's character. He is a complete jerk. He should never have joined up with a pack.
    - Naked lady eating fried chicken: My initial thought was "would a company really pay for that product placement!?" In reality I don't think there was an *actual* logo on the bucket.
    - I went into this season expecting to detest Billith. Turns out I don't hate him as much as I anticipated. There is something about his confusion trying to figure things out that makes me like him slightly more. Even though he has more power now, he doesn't seem to be on the same power trip he was last season. The look on everyone's face when he walked into the house during the daytime was priceless!
    - I hope Jason prevails over crazy Sarah Newlin. I also at his "stockholder's syndrome" remark!
    - I'm glad to see the end of Nora. I never liked her much, and she seemed completely unnecessary (much like the entire Authority story line). I'm more sorry to see Terry go. Poor Arlene, she just can't get a break in the man department.
    - I'm mildly curious to see where the Sookie-Warlow story is going.

Overall, I'm enjoying this season more than last year and it has intrigued me enough that I will see it through to the end.
    Hyper likes this.

I just got caught up yesterday. I see from the comments here that I have Alcide to myself. But it looks like this pack business is going to be finished soon. I assume Alcide & Sam will join forces and end up with one or both caring for Emma. I can see Martha being a casualty, though I like her.

Not sorry to see Nora go. It was too hard to tell her apart from Willa, anyway. Maybe Willa will stick around as a love interest for Eric. I am thinking that the vamps will indeed "meet the sun" but will have drank Warlo's blood and therefore survive?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Who is the vamp who has 'owned' Jason? Is she new? All of these dark haired pretty vampires get me confused. Also don't understand why Marlow is tied to a tree....
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    Who is the vamp who has 'owned' Jason? Is she new? All of these dark haired pretty vampires get me confused. Also don't understand why Marlow is tied to a tree....
    She's new and I have no idea who she is. I don't like her. Warlow is tied to a tree because he is part vampire and since Sookie has him in fairyland he isn't feeding. When night falls in Bon Temps, he gets the urge to feed. He doesn't want to hurt Sookie.
    beerbelly likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I'm back on the Alcide train and almost out of like for Bill. He can be such a jerk.

And Sam's girlfriend of what, a week, is pregnant? Oh, let's not go there, producers. You were doing so good at thinning the herd of characters.

How on earth did Eric go traveling off to fairy land - just because he sipped from Andy's daughter? Weird. I'm assuming he's going to steal Bill's thunder and save everyone in the compound now that he's full of Warlow's special blend.

actually i don't think he will, looks like he's going to go on a full on rampage, he would probably go get pam and maybe willa, but from the previews it doesn't even look like he does that

do like seeing him take revenge though

i am calling it now, sookie does not become a fae/vamp! it is too obvious that is what will happen

here's my guess........
    Click to see Spoiler:
    either warlow changes his mind (which if he really loved her, he would not have forced the hand) or they get interrupted, or she ends up pregnant by him

also....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    .looks like they may be setting us up for the sam/sookie finale, would not be surprised, just would like to see how if they follow the books, they get rid of eric!

just my two cents

As hot as Joe Manganiello is, that haircut is hideous. Doesn't Alcide own a hairbursh? Thank GOD he finally cut it, but it probably didn't happen until after they wrapped for the season.

I can't believe they would actually have Sookie go through with her plan and have Warlow turn her. I wonder how they'll get her out of it. Is Warlow toast?

Please let this mean we've seen the last of Lilith and the Merkin Sisters. UGH.

Am I alone in wanting to see Jason's V-induced sex dreams about Eric?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Am I alone in wanting to see Jason's V-induced sex dreams about Eric?
    No, no you're not. And I agree on Alcide's hair, too sloppy. That man is too gorgeous to walk around with blah hair.

I do love me an Eric rampage, but I found it sort of jarring to keep switching from Terry's funeral to the action at the camp. I almost hated to see Newlin go -his outburst at the end was great, though. One more episode left! *sob*

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Terry's funeral was (all that vamp business excised) so heart wrenching. A great send off to a nice character.

+ Reply to Thread