+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

I totally get what Tommy was doing. He knew he was leaving town, so he was trying to get Marcus to think that Tommy was the one screwing his wife, not Sam. I guess it was supposed to be his way of making things right with Sam. I don't think he was anticipating taking such a beating or that he couldn't hold Sam's shape if it came to that.

Something is brewing with Debbie. I imagine they are heading to the scene in Sookie's kitchen.

Yeah, childlike Eric was fun for about two episodes. Now it's lame. It was nice to see him being sweet and sensitive, but it's kind of like Halloween. I love that one day where you dress your child up as something crazy and he gets to be that person for one day and then he's back to normal because having a Transformer in your house for any longer than that is not normal...lol.

Nan is annoying. Too bad they won't kill her off any time soon. When she was sitting in Bill's office, did anyone else notice how slow she was speaking? Reminded me of Pam and the way she draws out a sentence. It's cute on Pam, not so much on Nan.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    She's the kiss of meh.
    Oh, I love this...

I love how Debbie was watching Cheaters when Alcide came home! That had me !!
    Yup, with donuts!!

To late to add this to my last post so sorry for the double post. Someone please tell me this Marnie/Antonia situation is going to be over soon! I get really irritated watching her on my screen for some reason!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    To late to add this to my last post so sorry for the double post. Someone please tell me this Marnie/Antonia situation is going to be over soon! I get really irritated watching her on my screen for some reason!
    Did you notice after the credits ran Sunday that's there only three episodes left? I don't see this story line carrying over to next season, and it looks like it's going to come to a head at the Tolerance meeting. I didn't like Marnie as Marnie, but I really enjoy her as powerful Antonia. That was some great acting pulling off both of those personalities.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

It feels like this season was very short. I guess we will get to have Warrior Eric back next season. I wonder if the dream Sookie had is leading up to her going back to Bill once Eric goes back to being himself.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    It feels like this season was very short. I guess we will get to have Warrior Eric back next season. I wonder if the dream Sookie had is leading up to her going back to Bill once Eric goes back to being himself.
    Oh my, I hope not!!

I do want sexy Eric back. Amnesia does not change your basic personality. Seriously, that witches spell not only gave Eric amnesia it neutered his personality as well as the writers and the producers. This show used to have HOT, HOT, HOT sex scenes especially between Sookie and Eric and now I might as well go clean the kitty box when Sookie and Eric are on screen.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

This show used to have HOT, HOT, HOT sex scenes especially between Sookie and Eric
    I thought that two weeks ago, in the woods, was the first time Eric and Sookie had made love. Maybe I'm mistaken...I do have a faulty memory...lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I thought that two weeks ago, in the woods, was the first time Eric and Sookie had made love. Maybe I'm mistaken...I do have a faulty memory...lol
    Nah, your memory is good, I thought that scene was lame.
    JavaJo likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread