+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 216 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3235661;
    I was wondering if the social worker was the naked woman standing beside the road. There was a resemblance. Gotta go watch the episode again; I have some more questions/observations. Must admit that I didn't notice the female vampire "taking liberties" with Jessica while Bill was digging; it was also after midnight when I was watching the show.

THIS is the BEST thread on this board right now!!!!
    I think the same actress is playing both parts - which is confusing to me because I clearly know the storyline for naked lady/boar companion and have no idea what the very civilized Maryann Forrester is doing on the show.

Sharp eyes shay!!!!! - I knew there was a resemblance but never guessed they would intentionally use the same actress (Michelle Forbes) for both parts. It must be part of Alan's intention to broaden the character's parts within subplots.

buglover you'd make a good detective!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I'm so glad we have Mike's Girl here to explain this craziness to us! I, too, was wondering what was going on with the naked road chick and the new social worker--now I don't have to rewind the show fifteen times trying to figure out if they are the same person! Thanks!

I am all but sure that Lafayette is my favorite character at this point... and Sookie is starting to annoy me- Bill is gone two days and she is already cheating on him?! Good grief, obviously sookie and bill were a couple, and don't get me wrong, I love Sam, but she just jumped into the next guys arms at one hint of a problem. Poor Sam and Bill--you could do so much better!

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3235924;
    I'm so glad we have Mike's Girl here to explain this craziness to us! I, too, was wondering what was going on with the naked road chick and the new social worker--now I don't have to rewind the show fifteen times trying to figure out if they are the same person! Thanks!

I am all but sure that Lafayette is my favorite character at this point... and Sookie is starting to annoy me- Bill is gone two days and she is already cheating on him?! Good grief, obviously sookie and bill were a couple, and don't get me wrong, I love Sam, but she just jumped into the next guys arms at one hint of a problem. Poor Sam and Bill--you could do so much better!
    I've just done some mythology research and have figured out the correlation between the two - I will PM you with the association.
    Alan is to be once again commended for his creativity - really, I hope the series wins some awards he has been outstanding!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

YAY! That sounds great-- I really like and appreciate your spoilers!

Mike's girl, please pm it to me, as well!
    thanks!

AND ME
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I'm a little disappointed they
    Click to see Spoiler:
    killed off Amy, I was starting to like her character.

I must admit I got a little excited when I realised that Drew was actually
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rene
    , I was kind of hoping when I got here no-one else would have figured it out . I wonder what this all means though, I think the obvious thing would point to that person being the killer due to a hatred towards women who have anything to do with vampires or something. I'd hate to think it was that though as I love how this show keeps on surprising me.

I would think anyone who would kill that many women so cold and calmly has to be a real "sicko" with issues of his own. I am always relieved when the "bad guys" are finally caught on TV or books - so I will be happy to see another psycho out of the picture, but it will mean the end of the season too (which I regret!).

Does HBO never run a series through Fall and Spring? I know they are making room for Big Love, but do they have any series that play straight through? I have never watched any other of their series except Big Love.
    Christopher Reeve

Generally, HBO series only run 12 episodes in a season.

From what I've read, season 2 is already in production. I haven't heard when it will start airing. Soon, I hope!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I hate that there's only one episode left. It went so fast (Rome flew by for me, too)!

Now they're going to leave us hanging with all kinds of unfinished storylines. I don't get why the social worker showed up all of a sudden. And why Sookie is being so stupid. And...Rene?! Ugh.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread