+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Am loving the previews!!! Looks like they're going to be following the book!

I'm staying away from the spoilers before the season starts (will read them after), so thanks to all of you for putting the spoiler tags on.
    This reminds me....

Please make sure to put ANYTHING that hasn't happened on the actual show in spoiler tags. Once the episode airs on the East coast, it's fair game and people west of there needs to stay out of the thread if they don't want to be spoiled. This applies to any plot points from the books as well. Not every has or will read them, so let's keep using the spoiler tags when discussing books 4 and beyond

That being said, I'm thrilled that they seem to be using some of my favorite storylines from book 4. I'm sure some of my LEAST favorite things about season 3 will be back, including Sam's family and Tara in Peril. Also, for as much as I love Lafayette, it seems that TPTB don't know quite what to do with him at times. Still, I'm happy Kristin Bauer was bumped to regular status. Pam is still probably my favorite character, along with Eric, so any time she is onscreen, I'm a happy girl. Put the two of them together and =

Just over 6 weeks until the premiere. The wait is killing me!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Just watched season 1 and 2 again On Demand and wish they would put up the 3rd season so I can remember more freshly what happened. I'm sure they will a couple of weeks before the premier but I want it now!! Need my Eric fix so bad!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular

I can't wait watch season 3 over again either. Thankfully Game of Thrones is keeping me from going crazy waiting on the new season!!!

I just saw the movie Priest last night and Stephen Moyer had a small part as the main character's brother.

Also while watching the trailers they showed a remake of the Dustin Hoffman movie Straw dogs and guess who was playing the role of the bad guy? Yeap, it was Alexander Skarsgård aka Eric.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    My favorite part of the new trailer: "It's not a dream."
    My favorite was "You're a vampire...it'll heal in five minutes".
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I like that part too and the thing with Alcide growling, "Alcide, stop making that noise."
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I'm pretty pumped for June 26!! Can't wait till it starts!

If anyone wants to catch up/refresh their memory, Season 3 in now ON Demand at Comcast. I watched the entire season this weekend. (I just love doing that, it's the best way to watch a tv show!)

I agree with the FORTers who felt this season had some weak storylines, but overall I really enjoyed it. King Russell was my favorite new character because you could tell the actor was just having so much fun. I think Jesus is trying to awaken some sort of shaman in Lafayette so that should be interesting. I know a lot of people don't care for Jesus, but I think he's a cutie so I'll be glad he's back. I've been a fan of his since I saw him on Southland.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    (And since he was murdered on that show I'm glad he found a new place on my tv.)

Article including video of the first 3+ minutes of the first epi: 'True Blood' Season Four Video: Watch The First Three Minutes (VIDEO)

Sadly, it's of the lame fairy world, but it's something. Less than a month until the premiere! (<----totally trying to stay optimistic since book 4 is my favorite)

Just finished watching season 3 again last night...back to back is the way to do it! I cannot wait for the new season to start!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread