1. Bill and Sookie won't be getting back together soon. Considering how Alan Bell said "Hopefully there's another 17 seasons of TB" I don't think they will be getting back together again all season.
2. Eric has lost his memory, is more innocent, and a lot of people in Bon Temps help him out. The interview tried to get more details, but Alexander was very closemouthed, lol.
3. We're going to see a much calmer and in-control Tara this season, and some happiness.
4. Hoyt and Jessica will continue to be bumpy
5. Things are looking good for Lafayette and Jesus. Jesus will be a "good influence" on Lafayette and has protection powers of some sort?
6. We will see flashbacks of Eric and Pam's life before Bon Temps
7. Sookie will have lots of adventures this season. Anna couldn't go into detail about what happens, but she said that its a good storyline for Sookie this season. Interviewer tried very hard to find out things about Sookie/Eric but she wouldn't go there. ~sadness~
8. Jason will be a deputy sheriff at the end of the season, and interesting things will happen in Hottshott.
9. Lots of new characters and animals. Witches everywhere!
10. It was a deliberate choice to not kill the King Of Mississippi. And when he comes back, he's going to be PISSED.
11. The cast talks about the crazy things their fans have asked them to do.
12. There is definitely going to be "something going on" with Arlene's baby.